The online racing simulator
What happened with lap times in lfsworld "on line race results"?
I used to see the individual lap times in races at lfsworld.com, but now i only see a graph instead of the individual lap times for all drivers.

How do I see them again?

thanks!
hmm i could add them again, but i didn't think they were that relevant to see and can take up a lot of room on the page when a race is longer.
#3 - need
Perhaps add them back as an extra page you can get to from the graph?
Maybe not fitting in here, but it says blackwood gp for a race on kyoto oval.
And do mean takeovers overtakes?
Then that seems to be wrong too, showing 0 by evry player.
thanks for that bug report - that's fixed.

No takeovers indicates the number of times you got out of the car and someone else took over your car. That kind of takeovers. Eg. http://www.lfsforum.net/attach ... id=64928&d=1219881160
Unfortunately I don't have enough information stored to see how many times someone was overtaken.
Please put them back!
They really are very relevant when you are considering endurance races...

We need them.

As additional button->page would be good.

This graph is nice but if you for example join 1h race after 10min it is useless!

Thanx!
#7 - scipy
Quote from Victor :hmm i could add them again, but i didn't think they were that relevant to see and can take up a lot of room on the page when a race is longer.

As metalhead wrote, they are very relevant to some people Especially ones running in endurance leagues, I also have a proggy that requires a list of lap times to be paste in the form like they were on LFSW and then it returns the avg lap (ignores laps that are X % larger than fastest lap), for example:

1. 2:19.590 - Lap time is more than 103.00 percent of the fastest lap
2. 2:13.110
3. 2:11.970
4. 2:12.170
5. 2:12.540
6. 2:11.990
7. 2:13.240
8. 2:12.050
9. 2:11.240
10. 2:10.940
11. 2:11.180
12. 2:11.060
13. 2:10.790
14. 2:10.600
15. 2:10.970
16. 2:11.990
17. 2:10.570
18. 2:10.290
19. 2:09.810
20. 2:09.800
21. 2:09.940
22. 2:09.960
23. 2:18.710 - Lap time is more than 103.00 percent of the fastest lap
24. 2:10.700
25. 2:10.680
26. 2:24.090 - Lap time is more than 103.00 percent of the fastest lap
27. 5:23.770 - Lap time is more than 103.00 percent of the fastest lap
Average lap time (without those which are bigger than 103.00 percent): 2:11.199
Total race time: 62:43.750
I love the new graph Victor, your work is not wasted
Quote from Becky Rose :I love the new graph Victor, your work is not wasted

No one said it was a waste, just give us old info too... it cant be that hard.

Graph is very nice, but sometimes useless.
yep, i like the new graph, but i Need the old lap times system. Please come back !!

thanks in advance.
Victor, the chart is pretty nice I like it but why not giving another option button to show the absolute lap times. Maybe another tab can help?

Please!
yes i'll add'm again, but not today anymore.
Thanks in advance Victor, as always is nice to see your work based on users feedback.
I love LFS
The graph is a very nice addition Victor But yes I did like checking consistency with the times and am thankful they are going back in!! Graph is very useful to know where you started losing concentration or other things, and now I don't need to make my own. Thanks
It's just an idea but it would be nice to have a system that shows the time as the pointer rolls over the specified lap (dot in the graphic), something like a pop up, resembling the ones you get if you roll over any tray icon.
took i something wrong, but when i press the "Detailed Informations"-button for a racer in a race, a htaccess-popup with username and password appears and i only see the laptimes listed, but no graphs
Since it asks you to login to "test.lfsworld.com" I guess Victor is testing the new feature first before making it official.
but atm there are no graphs, or ?
Its working perfect now, thanks for adding graphs to the existing laptimes
Quote from Victor :thanks for that bug report - that's fixed.

No takeovers indicates the number of times you got out of the car and someone else took over your car. That kind of takeovers. Eg. http://www.lfsforum.net/attach ... id=64928&d=1219881160
Unfortunately I don't have enough information stored to see how many times someone was overtaken.

Oh, thanks for explaining.
uhh, YES ADD THEM BACK QUICK LOL!

How could You ever remove them anyways, it's an amazing thing bout LFSW
I see the laps are back on, one thing though, can you put back the feature that displays a driver name before his laps start? This is ok too but I had to guess the laps from the graph when the takeover happened (that lap times stands out ofcourse but still was a bit of a hastle to do it for multiple teams). So if it can be like it used to:

Driver name
1. laptime
2. laptime
3. laptime

etc etc, if not.. I guess it's fine this way too.

P.S. It doesnt have to be driver name, if you can colour-code the takeover lap or something that can be helpfull too, just something to make it really noticable.
Could the laptimes be on top of each other like before?
no that takes up way too much space

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG