The online racing simulator
DFP pedal wires HELP!
(11 posts, started )
DFP pedal wires HELP!
ive sutpidly taking the accel wires out with out noing which 1 goes were any 1 no how they go starting from the top ?
#2 - dadge
google DFP pedal wiring diagram?
i tired cant find anything
Rocket likes the cock.
Don't help him.
get ****d klutch
#6 - dadge
maybe email logitech, you've already voided any warrenty so they will not fix/replace it for you. but (big but) they might send you a wiring diagram. tell them you are planning on fixing it yourself.
LOl man logitech wont have a clue all the pics of the pedals open dont show the wires clearly
#8 - dadge
logitech will have a clue. they made the effing wheel. maybe try asking them before you shoot my idea down?
#9 - CSU1
I had a quick Google myself and also turned out empty handed, no photo's or diagrams anywhere

What I can tell you is that forum member Fordman had a similar problem and got a set of pedals from Logitech as his warranty was not void. I assume he still has the old spare set and maybe if you're real nice to him he might throw some light on your wiring dilemma

E:

OT:
These infractions, are they issued off the bat or must the post be reported a number of times first???
i have seen those pics and i have looked but all good i have noticed the wire was screwed into so i have just brought a g25 LOL thanks anyways i will no be using the shifter on the DFP as a handbrake !

DFP pedal wires HELP!
(11 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG