The online racing simulator
im not sure if inferno will be there tonight. i have no time and didnt met one of my teammates yet.
Quote from GTR_PT :Hi,
  • Team name: SpeedCore Racing Team
  • Car: FZR
  • Teammembers: GTR_PT, [SNEK]
Hope it is not a late sign in.

See ya later.

Nope! We'll be glad to see you there.
Some Sonicrealms drivers will be there, can't say who though... FZR
Oh god so bad luck for me . Forgot to turn off MSN and some guy put me on that big chats with a lot of people and what happens next ? PC windowed.

I hope I didn't hit anyone.
Quote from GTR_PT :Oh god so bad luck for me . Forgot to turn off MSN and some guy put me on that big chats with a lot of people and what happens next ? PC windowed.

I hope I didn't hit anyone.

Nope, no worries. Thanks for coming!
Replay please DWB
My replay of my FXR run here.

Race Stats
Lap Times

I personally felt that the FXR could be pretty competitive with 23% instead of 24%.
First link is dead for me, i need one of the first hour or the whole thing, thanks.

Banshee - The link is dead for replay
One post up pearcy.
That was cool. First time I race for so long and I definetly need a better chair/seat. My butt and back hurt soooo much O_O.

Quite happy of getting 8th out of 22 and for once not losing connection in an endurance race
nice racing, are set was abit crap :P cars seemed quite well balanced
Best finish EVER!

Watch me as I finish the race on 4 flat tires and still get a podium
very good race, left the FZR I believe we must leave it like this and just put XRR 24% FXR 23%.
Greetings from party members of MRT by CAPO(argentinean league).
It was really awesome banshee made my whole day,nice racing!
Yep, that was a lot of fun Mustang! I wasn't sure if I could hold you off and really felt bad about the tires there at the end. Sure didn't want to see it end that way. Anyway, thanks for the fun!
Quote from pearcy_2k7 :First link is dead for me, i need one of the first hour or the whole thing, thanks.

Banshee - The link is dead for replay

Fixed.
Lots of fun, not just racing but also reading the madness of the comments on the server, I enjoyed a lot the first half, untill I hit the wall, all by my self
Quote from banshee56 :Yep, that was a lot of fun Mustang! I wasn't sure if I could hold you off and really felt bad about the tires there at the end. Sure didn't want to see it end that way. Anyway, thanks for the fun!

Ye that was brutal from lap 4 til the end battling Dont worry about the tires,when u push it to hard in the last lap it happens,i just follwed you and i got the bad stuff Most fun 2H driving ever for me,thx again!
Thanks, Benj.
Outcome of test race and other individual tests: GT2 Restrictions

Thank you all for your input and help!

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG