The online racing simulator
Hurricane Gustav expected to make landfall as Category 4 in New Orleans

:S New Orleans really doesn't seem to be a cool place to live in. Hope they evacuate if theres any major risks instead of letting people die and helping the traumatized...
N.O. is pretty swell aside from the hurricanes. Especially if you like good food.

edit: and there's a mandatory evacuation.
Ahh crap, this will give the oil companies the excuse they need to raise oil prices again.
every year hurricanes hit mexico and cuba, with that category or even greater, and i see no critical damages or huge deaths....
Because we have tape and tons of wood walls and we PRAY chano.
Quote from Blas89 :Because we have tape and tons of wood walls and we PRAY chano.

all the way around...
Quote from chanoman315 :every year hurricanes hit mexico and cuba, with that category or even greater, and i see no critical damages or huge deaths....

It's because all of the good looking women come from Mexico and Cuba, and the places south. And the fact that many people in the USA don't care about people from Mexico or Cuba and incorrectly label anyone who is Latino as a Mexican and or an "illegal immigrant".
Quote from wheel4hummer :It's because all of the good looking women come from Mexico and Cuba, and the places south.

I haven't laughed so hard for some time, thanks for that.
Quote from Klutch :I haven't laughed so hard for some time, thanks for that.

i didnt laughed, but i thought that this guy was either sarcastic, stupid, or smoked some shit...
well gas prices go up again woot.....
Oddly I don't feel that bad. It just doesn't seem like a smart idea to try and build a city below sea level, in between a lake and gulf, and just past the river delta.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG