The online racing simulator
FO8 facelift
(9 posts, started )
#1 - BAMBO
FO8 facelift
The car has been around for years now and it's starting to look old. I for one think it looks like a F1 car from 1995, so it requires a facelift. I would like if it would resemble a current GP2 car. Do you agree with me?
#2 - J@tko
Suggested not that long ago. Most people said they think it's the best looking SS in LFS.
#3 - bbman
Yeah, because there currently is a Formula 2... :rolleyes:

Why don't you complain that the XR is getting dated as well, being an early-90ies coupe and all? :doh:
Quote from BAMBO :I for one think it looks like a F1 car from 1995

It's actually a carbon copy of an F3000 car. Forget the chassis name and numbers and the like, though.

Quote from J@tko :Suggested not that long ago. Most people said they think it's the best looking SS in LFS.

I think it's the ugliest.. aside from the BF1.
Quote from BAMBO :I would like if it would resemble a current GP2 car.

Well, if time and effort will be spent to model a GP2-lookalike, don't you think it's better to just add that as an extra car and leave FO8 be? I personally like it a lot and don't want it to change.
#7 - J@tko
Quote from MAGGOT :I think it's the ugliest.. aside from the BF1.

So the 4th best looking then?
It's perfect the way it is, no winglets or annoying designs that make it look like a freakin' spaceship.
#9 - 5haz
I think its virtually a copy of the standard F3000 Lola chassis, what I would like to see though is perhaps a more 'retro' f3000 car, with exposed engine etc.

Or perhaps add those cool small wings they used to have just ahead of the rear wheels on f1 cars in the mid late 90's especially like those they had on the ferrari in 1997, I think they made the car look cool.

FO8 facelift
(9 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG