The online racing simulator
#1 - mheee
which city drive can drive taxi without time limit?
dislike the [CLC] CityLifeCrew Cruise have the 3min limit
tell me the host name plz~!
-
(Inouva) DELETED by Bob Smith : spam
Lol Inouva

Either way, contact the server admins if there are question about the server or the rules on it.
As you can see I'm developmentally delayed and I live 30-40 years in the past.

Could someone tell me what is the point of cruising?

With Love
Electric Eye
Topic opener has posted on our forums, but the language barrier is proving challenging.

I really don't think there are any cruise servers that have a taxi drive mission without a time limit.

Quote from Electric Eye :Could someone tell me what is the point of cruising?

The guy who invented "inSim powered Cruise" said it best:
Quote from RAYfighter :[snip]Main idea:
conceptual language: to add the real life respect when driving a car (or fear if you wish) to the game, which in return brings the adrenaline you get when driving €100.000 Porsche at 200km/h on the tight countryside road or through the night city.
in-game language: to reward players who never crash their car nor anyone else's car, but still can drive fast[snip]

Although I have to admit the original "main idea" has been tainted by the clone servers with little to no consequence for crashing your vehicle and no rewards for skillfuly driving beyond the speed limit. :P
#5 - G!NhO
Quote from JasonJ :Although I have to admit the original "main idea" has been tainted by the clone servers with little to no consequence for crashing your vehicle and no rewards for skillfuly driving beyond the speed limit. :P

the "clone" servers do have those rewards
If they do have the reward then they fail in the other aspect of having no decent out-of-bound conscequence. But I don't expect too many will get my point.
I don't remember anything with a 3 minute time limit either and that can't be the language barrier. He's just confused for some reason, maybe he's hurt.
-
(shadow2kx) DELETED by Bob Smith : spam
#8 - garph
Guy people can only help you up to a certain point, looking for and finding server names is probably a one man job, you don't need to come and ask people for that...again.

And cruising is best kept to the forums and websites that I'm sure the bigger servers have (they are most likely displayed when you enter a server) so if you have anymore questions about cruising then go to those forums as they a 100% dedicated to that topic.

LFS racing, this forum and cruising don't mix well and are best left well apart.
I dont understand why some people are posting 'in before the lock', I see no reason for this topic to be locked.

The thread author is simply asking a VALID question which could possibly be answered by the community.

Cruising Servers Websites: (These may contain details about what they have on offer, and whether they may suit what you are looking for or not. PS By no means am i singling any server out in this list, its just the most obvious and easiest to find sites)

www.livetocruise.net
www.city-driving.co.uk
www.citylifecrew.net
www.liberty-cruise.com
You don't have any idea what he's on about either, do you?

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG