The online racing simulator
Tuesday race results
Final results for Tuesday races.

I'd like to give my congratulations to the winner and a great thanks to Kenn Cramer who made this possible, it has been fun driving and i hope he will make more races like theese.
Attached images
Standings after race 13.jpg
Standings after race 14.jpg
Standings after race 15.jpg
Standings after race 16.jpg
Standings after race 17.jpg
Standings after race 18.jpg
Standings after race 19.jpg
Standings after race 20 Final.jpg
Grats Martin DK, with 1000 points! Nice...!
Quote from renchix :Grats Martin DK, with 1000 points! Nice...!

Yes, really great run Martin

But keep an eye to Kongshavn now. Because he is closing in on you. According to the rules, 4 racedays will not be counted (12 races out of 60), and Kongshavn has 3 days where he got 0 points and you don´t have any. Keep in mind, that he have gained more points in the races where he participated, than you.

You simply have to to put more speed and more training into your races from now. Then you can win the league. If not, Kongshavn is going to take the Gold!

PS. Normally people speak about speed and consistancy to be a winner. I think you have proved to be consistant, not only in the races, but also as participant in a league. Some people doesn´t have your patiency and therefore they will never win a league, but just single races. But not even Ayrton Senna or Michael Schumacker could be Champion, if they only participated in the half of the races

So I think it will be an interesting battle from now on. Can you improve your speed and in the same time maintain consistancy or will Kongshavn..or another come to steal it from you?
If you take the 4 days out today then Kongshavn will be in the lead with 771 point, Gunner Olsson on a 2. with 728 point and Martin DK on 3. with 720 point so it will be a close battle.
nice nice :P
Round 15 standings have been posted by Sweptech...

Regards
Franke... Click
-
(evilpimp) DELETED by Humbleridderen : Wrong place
Results after race 17 are ready
Results after race 18 is ready
Results after race 19 is ready
Final standings is ready
Whoa, close finish between Gunner and me.
We may not be the quickest, but we have proven to be reliable partioners in the series, both attending every time.
Guess we had nothing better to do.

Congrats on the win Franke, you have been fast all the way though and it is well deserved.
In the results, Pioneer's, Knieb's and mine (andRo) team is 4SR-T, not 4SR.
And my name is andRo not AndRo. But ohh well...it's said that I started participating in these races too late. Cause it was kind of fun...
Are this seasons results posted somewhere? Can't seem to find them.
Quote from thesloth :Are this seasons results posted somewhere? Can't seem to find them.

It´s sweptech, who is making the points and he is telling me, that he is working with it to work as he would like.
There are some difficulties, but I am sure he will find a solution very soon.
It would appear that Sweptech is even slower at producing the results than he is at driving .

Only kidding take your time we've got all year
Quote from Humbleridderen :It´s sweptech, who is making the points and he is telling me, that he is working with it to work as he would like.
There are some difficulties, but I am sure he will find a solution very soon.

Just did a test and i used LFS points to show the standings from one of the races in round 1 and it was easy to use and read, something as basic as that would do the trick, stats are good but people are more interested in the points arent they??

The spreadsheet style from last season was good, but my opinion is that it was a little busy and quite difficult to read, personally i think a basic points standing for the teams would suffice?

have a look at the attached.

i have not shown the average points that are going to be used as i couldnt be bothered to work it out for an example, also ignore the mistake in the points allocations for positions, i was being quick.

I couldnt upload the example as HTML so i had make it a PDF, but doing this lost the colours???
Attached files
race 1 example points table.pdf - 71.9 KB - 199 views
Quote from justingt5 :Just did a test and i used LFS points to show the standings from one of the races in round 1 and it was easy to use and read, something as basic as that would do the trick, stats are good but people are more interested in the points arent they??

The spreadsheet style from last season was good, but my opinion is that it was a little busy and quite difficult to read, personally i think a basic points standing for the teams would suffice?

have a look at the attached.

i have not shown the average points that are going to be used as i couldnt be bothered to work it out for an example, also ignore the mistake in the points allocations for positions, i was being quick.

I couldnt upload the example as HTML so i had make it a PDF, but doing this lost the colours???

Thx for looking at it, but the points will be a lot different from this, as we are working with average points and the Alias team has chosen to register 2 teams, an A and B team, so they will count as two fixed and separate teams. These two will not be summarized at all. Would be unfair to the others. It´s the teams ability to work together and achieve good common results, which will be rewarded.

See the Team list here: http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?p=883179#post883179

I think Sweptech can have a look at the program you are using and see if he can use it.
Quote from thesloth :It would appear that Sweptech is even slower at producing the results than he is at driving .

Only kidding take your time we've got all year

I'm working on it and the only thing i need is the stats from race day 2 (last tuesday) and the results will be uploaded. Sorry for the delay.

If anyone have made stats then upload it, I don't know how to do it.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG