The online racing simulator
Tuesday Races 1+2 - Official Objections
Use this form:
This is important, because admins can´t be expected to see all the replay to find the episode without some help.

The parts involved:
Date:
Race 1,2 or 3?:
Lap:

The complete rules for ALL Unity Racing Series
O´Keefe
i wanna complain about O´Keefe ( Racer Hero )

Race 3 - Lap 15, exit last corner. He spins my car and I drop several positions.
Quote from heagles :i wanna complain about O´Keefe ( Racer Hero )

Race 3 - Lap 15, exit last corner. He spins my car and I drop several positions.

Late, but now I have looked at the incident.

After looking from different views: You run side by side and very close to each other so you touch. Both of you should have turned a bit away from racing line to avoid more contact, but no one of you seemed to do that. Well, the car from behind have more responsibilty than the car in front, so Racerhero is more to blame here, but anyway...

I judge it as a racing incident and no penalties will be given.

But I will give Racerhero a warning that (which means, that if this continues, Racerhero will be penalized next time) and I also give him a warning for incident on 3rd race, 1st lap, T1, where you clearly made an error and would have been penalized, if heagles has complained about you, but he didn´t ..and I don´t accept more complaints about that race now..too late)
Race 2 - Sprint and main - multiple laps:

andro.something dont know how to drive other than hotlapping, it seems. He crashes several drivers from our team and finally me.

Im done with these races...
Quote from MZWiZard :Race 2 - Sprint and main - multiple laps:

andro.something dont know how to drive other than hotlapping, it seems. He crashes several drivers from our team and finally me.

Intead of quitting, let us look at the case in a serious way..not that emotional!
Quote from MZWiZard :Race 2 - Sprint and main - multiple laps:

also took me out in both race 1 and 2. completely unaware of other drivers around him, admittedly Lag doesnt help.
Wait, wait, wait...Cramer before you do something check the replay...I'll check it in the evening...cause I don't remember what happened, but I know it wasn't only my fault. One of you guys, where the guy who crashed me and we both didn't turn but went straight? Omg, u shouldn't be complaining of that. Cause that was ur fault. I took over u, u probably got pissed off, u came wright behind me and started pushing, then we both slide, and went to wrong direction. so stfu, and I also hit one guy in the back by accident, cause couldnt brake that fast, and then I appologised to him. It was the same guy that made us both go the wrong direction. From the 1st race, I hit some Finnish guy, I later appologised, I started from last, and then my lag hit some other guy. I appologise for that to, but that wasn't really my fault. Cause the guy didnt brake on time, and he went into grass, and I was already passing him, when he just came out of grass and turned wright on me, and crashed into me, but my lag did the job. :/ Sry about lagging yesterday, cause 3 computers where on the same router, so know you know why I lagged. :/ I'll check the replay, maybe I hit somebody else yesterday...but many ppl where crashing all around the 2 races...
I'm sure lots of you will agree after watching the replay of the main race that the actions of J.Valentin were shocking! He obviously got a bit upset after crashing with the 4sr-t driver, but to purposely park his car on the racing line on two occasions was unacceptable. I hope action is taken against this sort of behaviour. I did notice some aggressive moves during the race, as in moving off the racing line more than once to block a passing car. Most of the incidents were just caused by people not realising that there were cars on the inside of them.
Quote from rooney99 :I'm sure lots of you will agree after watching the replay of the main race that the actions of J.Valentin were shocking! He obviously got a bit upset after crashing with the 4sr-t driver, but to purposely park his car on the racing line on two occasions was unacceptable. I hope action is taken against this sort of behaviour. I did notice some aggressive moves during the race, as in moving off the racing line more than once to block a passing car. Most of the incidents were just caused by people not realising that there were cars on the inside of them.

Noted, but it could help a lot, if you could tell me the exact laps of the situations ...also you Valentin
Unity Tuesday Race - 2nd season
as1r/xfg - Mainrace lap 7

I have had time to look at the incidents involving andRo. and Valentin.

According to this rule:
2. Accidents, cheating or causing unneccesary risks to others, because of careless and disrespectful driving concerning the other drivers and rules. F.ex cutting (4 wheels on the grass on the inside of a curve), not to be careful when entrying/exiting from pit or grass, not obeying blue flag, (when you have a fair chance to do it), bumping into another car repeatedly, obstruction to hinder to be overtaken (not the same as defensive driving, where you don´t have any contact and you can have one defensive move in the overtaking situation)
These offenses gives 5 points penalties.

I give andRo. 5 penalty points for obstruction. You made contact in your attempt to hinder to be overtaken

The attachments just shows the sudden move for not being overtaken. See replay for the whole episode.
Attached images
Val_andro t2_2.jpg
Val_andro t2_2_a.jpg
It was on the last corner lap 7. Took out Rencix, then moved back out again and parked.
UNITY Tuesday Race - 2nd season
as1r/xfg - Mainrace lap 7

Concerning complaint from Rooney99..and admin

According to this rule:

3. Disturbing, wrecking, not obeying admins advices, warnings or orders or repeatedly continuing to be careless or disrespectfull.

A. If you are not really racing and in that case not going into spectate or leave the server. We will not have anyone just playing around.
B. If disturbing with chatting. It is not allowed under quaifying and race. A few smileys or short race relevant conversation is allowed, but only to an absolute minimum.
In these case, A or B, it can cause kicking for the actual race or banning for a minimum of 1 event day, maýbe more. Only admin decides what is best for the situation and the league

The upset Valentin will be penalized with ban for the next race for trying to wreck the race. If this happens again he will be banned for the rest of the season.

Attachments shows two occations where he keeps his car totally stopped in several seconds in the middle of the raceline and a car (renchix) crashing into him and others avoiding him. (see replay, lap 7. main race)
Attached images
val_stop.jpg
val_stop_2.jpg
Ohh well..I should of got that penalty. But valentin got upset that I overtook him, and before that crash he was crashing into my back. For no reason, then I lost control of the car a bit while looking at him, and turn to the right, where we both touched each other, and he was pushing me on purpose, you can see there that he was braking, and then he started gasing and pushin, and then he braked, and I spinned him, by accident, cause I tried to turn to the right. And in the 1st lap, he pushed me away in the same place where the crash happened. He was passing me, and pushed me away, and over took me, and didn't even appologise. But I know I should of got that penalty. My lags made other people crash. Sry guys. Next time I'll be more careful, those crashes weren't done on purpose.
Thx for the race anyways, it was fun.
Quote from andRo. :Ohh well..I should of got that penalty. But valentin got upset that I overtook him, and before that crash he was crashing into my back. For no reason, then I lost control of the car a bit while looking at him, and turn to the right, where we both touched each other, and he was pushing me on purpose, you can see there that he was braking, and then he started gasing and pushin, and then he braked, and I spinned him, by accident, cause I tried to turn to the right. And in the 1st lap, he pushed me away in the same place where the crash happened. He was passing me, and pushed me away, and over took me, and didn't even appologise. But I know I should of got that penalty. My lags made other people crash. Sry guys. Next time I'll be more careful, those crashes weren't done on purpose.

Fine. let´s leave it here. Make it simple! You got a penalty according to the rules for your mistake and Valentin got one for his later on.

I don´t think there are any of you, who doesn´t want to race fair, but sometimes we fail for some reason...mostly because, we get too excited. Therefore we have the rules and penalties to guide us a bit. Use them for future improvements!
Quote from andRo. :Ohh well..I should of got that penalty. But valentin got upset that I overtook him, and before that crash he was crashing into my back. For no reason, then I lost control of the car a bit while looking at him, and turn to the right, where we both touched each other, and he was pushing me on purpose, you can see there that he was braking, and then he started gasing and pushin, and then he braked, and I spinned him, by accident, cause I tried to turn to the right. And in the 1st lap, he pushed me away in the same place where the crash happened. He was passing me, and pushed me away, and over took me, and didn't even appologise. But I know I should of got that penalty. My lags made other people crash. Sry guys. Next time I'll be more careful, those crashes weren't done on purpose.

What a load of b....... Yeah it was very fun until 2. race...
You know my feelings, an apology would be in place

Parking on the track is of course a bad idea and penalty accepted. I apologize my bad temper.

However I expect people to stop divebombing, giving bad lag excuses etc. when Im back in. Otherwise please go to the demoservers...

Enough said. I look forward to nice races in the future.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG