The online racing simulator
I bought a Wii at the Wiikend. (see what I did there?)
Tell me what games to get.

It came with Mario Kart which is amazing but I need MOAR!!
Wii sports.
No. *good* games I should have specified..
Quote from anbiddulph :wii sports

I think he meant 'Wii Sports isn't a good game', therefore you should recommend something else

Is there something like Duck Hunt for Wii?
Quote from Crashgate3 :No. *good* games I should have specified..

Wii sports makes fun(i think, i dont have a wii )
Good games make fun.
you get the connection?
and you didnt say good games in your first post...
Nah, I've played Wii Sports on a few people's Wiis and just found it really boring. I just don't like mini-games I think.

Are there any *proper* games for it that are any good?
#8 - J@tko
Zelda?
Carnival Games
Beach Sports
Wii Sports ( Although you should have this one, as it comes with Wii )
Call of Duty 3 ( very hard, but good, espically with gun )
Links ( Get free Gun )
Sonic and Mario at the Olympics ( Prepared to get very very tired )
Summer Olympics looks good
Quote from Crashgate3 :I just don't like mini-games I think.

Why have you bought a Wii then? If you want "proper" games, you'd be better off with an Xbox360 or a PS2. Playing Minigames is actually the main selling point for the Wii.

Still, I can recommend Zelda and Metroid Prime
It was the Mrs who really wanted it. I was merely an innocent bystander with the money

Any game that's going to be on the 360 or PS3 I can generally get either the same or a near identical game for my PC.
Super Mario Galaxy
Mario Strikers Charged Football
Brawl!
Twilight Princess is the best game I've played on Wii. Get it. Now.
Guitar hero series =)
Raving Rabbids and 3 Friends. The most fun you can have without having to cuddle afterwards.
Raving Rabids was pretty good for some 'party' fun. Another classic is Lego Star Wars - loads of fun. But, ultimately, the most fun on the Wii is still (in my view) to be had with Wii Sports.

Edit: Forgot the fantastic Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games
Can you get Rock Band on the Wii?
Yes you can but you miss out on the good online parts and DLC.

Mario Galaxy, Brawl and Mario Kart are all must-haves. Mario & Sonic at the Olympics I think is one of the better party games out there (and knackering on the arms).

If you want some on rails shooting, you could do worse than the recently released House of the Dead trilogy or Resident Evil Umbrella Chronicles. I understand there's another House of the Dead about to come out too which might be better.

I understand that No More Heroes is good too, and those of us over 18 are also patiently waiting for Mad World. I can also recommend My Life as a King on the Virtual Console for something a little different.

Incidentally, I hate Wii Sports and it hasn't been in my console since the day I got it. It's just too easy to be fun in my opinion.
Buy Dragon Ball, it's awesome!!
#21 - Migz

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG