The online racing simulator
How to load layouts on a dedicated server?
Hey boys and girls,

I got a problem with the layouts. I got a dedicated server and I want to load a layout. When I try the command /autox x LFS says that the command is unknown. When I push SHIFT + U and load the layout it works. But just until I leave the server. When try to rejoin I'll get a "OOS - MPSYS" and I get disconnected!

I'm sorry for my bad English but I hope you could all understand that

Thanks for your help!
Hey

Sorry no solution i just wanted to say i get this error too. So you're not the only one =)
What about /axload NAME?
e.g. /axload d1gp for layout BL3_D1GP.lyt?
Quote from Shadowww :What about /axload NAME?

You can load layouts???
Quote from Shadowww :What about /axload NAME?

Yeah, that works! But if I leave the server and rejoin to it then I get the "OOS - MPSYS" error!

But thanks for helping!
But it doesn't really work :P
you need to restart the server
this is a bug in lfs i think
After i restarted my server, the problem went away but i just gave up with trying to load layouts. They only work if i'm connected to the server and have loaded it myself, the same as Buecker's problem.

I was trying to rotate between autocross layouts in Insim, so after 3 races the layout would auto-change, but there's something wierd with autox it just gets error messages
Dedicated Commands (for layouts)

/axlist - list all the current layouts for the selected track
/axload - load a layout from above command*
/axsave - [when loading from local LFS] this command can save track to dedicated host*
/axclear - clears current layout*

*= need admin pass

As for the JOOS-MPSYS: some people say that changing the weather to 1 (/weather=1) but I think its because a layout piece is out of the arena of some sort
Quote from imthebestracerthereis :
As for the JOOS-MPSYS: some people say that changing the weather to 1 (/weather=1) but I think its because a layout peace is out of the arena of some sort

You might be right ;-)
I tried another one and the error didn't appear!

Thanks for your help
No Problem

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG