The online racing simulator
GCSE results
(88 posts, started )
Quote from Bob Smith :
No. I just figured if I was ever going to get one from here it would have happened by now. A big long shot obv. hence it was expected and I'm not disappointed. No need unnecessarily advertising my address and phone number. Thankfully no prank calls, at least.

Yet
Quote from The General Lee :.

Sorry for the late reply.... yeah they are recent results :P im only 16. I guess im mature for my age (other than a few moments i have lol)
Quote from Bean0 :It's the all important school league tables that they care about.

I refused to do my GCSE's because of it.
Bump

Good luck to everyone who has GCSE's (or A-levels, or Standards, Highers, degrees, IB or whatever) this summer.

Got my first (Spanish oral - which I suck at most out of all) next friday

And to add my result from last year:

French - A* (year early - we have a weird system where we do French a year early and then Spanish in a year )
So what did everyone get?

I got 8 A*s, 3 As and 1 B, which is slightly better than I hoped
#82 - 5haz
Well I passed all of them, so I'm fairly happy.
A* in short course RS, As in physics, chemistry, biology (yes, I did triple science), the mandatory stuff, history and food technology. And a B in German.
Quote from duke_toaster :A* in short course RS, As in physics, chemistry, biology (yes, I did triple science), the mandatory stuff, history and food technology. And a B in German.

I made the mistake of doing full course RS. Revised completely the wrong stuff for one of the exams :doh:

Still got an A though, thank god
Where I am short course Delusion Studies is mandatory and practically no-one wanted to do the full course. Judging by the results, I need to find a way to put my militant atheism in to all my other subjects
Currently sitting on a sealed envelope with EmmyLou's results...We are under strict instructions NOT to open them until she gets back from France on Wednesday. All I know is she took about 7 GSCE's (a year early!) and expects to pass them all.
I just hope she didn't do TOO well, cos I promised her £20.00 for every "A*" she gets!

As for me, I took REAL exams (GCE's) back in 1971, and got passes in English Language, Maths, Physics, Chemistry, Geography, Technical Drawing, and Metalwork: and failed miserably at French. I originally took French in the equivalent of year 10 (4th year) in July...got grade F..took it again in Feb of year 11 (5th year); got a grade G....and when I retook it with the rest of my O levels, got an Unclassified! Epic Fail! My French teacher told me that I would NEVER be able to speak french, and that I should make sure I stayed well clear of Dover for life!

(Et maintenant, Je voudrais bien lui revoir; apres une dizaine des annees ou j'habitait en France, Je me demerde assez bien! )

(OK...cant be arsed to stick the accents in the right places, got a UK keyboard and searching the ASCII codes for accented letters is too much like a PITA!)
10 years since I did my GSCE's, and I've managed to wipe out the memory of what grades I got. I know it wasn't good though...
#88 - Migz
I've gotten.
2 B's for Science
A D for Science Can Do

And a D for Maths.

I have excuses though, the Science Can Do was done during lessons which for half the year i was never in.

And for maths, i plain suck, it doesn't help I'm in top/fast track set and they go too fast.

GCSE results
(88 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG