The online racing simulator
RB4 grip setup?
(6 posts, started )
RB4 grip setup?
Hi guys anyone got a setup for the rb4 that has amazing grip when tyres warmed up....seem to get loads of sideways on any other setup and was looking for one which has the most grip? thanks! btw checked all those setup pages like inferno or setup grid!
Actually, i cannot understand how you can have problems with oversteer in the RB4, but heres my setup.
Attached files
RB4_grip.set - 132 B - 1427 views
thanks mate....the tracks i use it for are quite narrow and twisty....ctra bump n jump sometimes! so need fast grippy set! most under braking flail out the back end etc
Setup was crappy btw....loads of slide in corners....looking for smooth cornering like from a normal 4wd car
Have you tried driving better? There is no such thing as a grippy setup - everyone wants grip, so if there was everyone would use it.
#6 - Jakg
Quote from SiMoNsKy :Setup was crappy btw....loads of slide in corners....looking for smooth cornering like from a normal 4wd car

Attached is a replay of me driving his setup on a CTRA track - even on lap 3 where I used the handbrake it was bloody hard to keep a slide going.

I'm geussing you drive like a lemon?

My favourite setup is attached for CTRA.
Attached files
UKCT..Jakg_AU1_RB4.spr - 122.6 KB - 392 views
RB4_AutoX.set - 132 B - 1172 views

RB4 grip setup?
(6 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG