The online racing simulator
Developer Blogs
(7 posts, started )
Developer Blogs
I was just thinking earlier, dev blogs would be a cool way for the community to feel in-touch with the development of LFS.
Each developer post to their blog on whats happening in their lives and LFS World etc..
Just a suggestion and i think it would be cool to read, also it wouldn't take much time to do every 2 or 3 days.

Your thoughts?
I think it would delay more the world's best sim more than Leo and a another one together :P

it would be great, but, could the devs manage to do everything??
subscribe to the newsletter. If they are not sending out a newsletter it probably means that nothing new we dont already know about has been done.

#4 - Vain
We already have something like that.
Step 1:
A release, Scawen roams the forum for bugs.
Step 2:
Suddenly all is quite.
Step 3:
A release is near, Scawen roams the forums for questions to the community.

Step 2 is the step where everytime you open the forum and no developer has said anything some work has been done. And looking at the forum of the last few months, I'd say a lot of work was done.

Vain
Geesh, for once and for all, drop it already. When Scawen needs help from the community, he posts and asks. When he has information he wants to share, he posts and shares. Leave the poor guy alone and let him code. When it's done and theres a patch to release, we will all get an email (if subscribed) and see it here in the forums. Why must this be brought up every few weeks? And it's not the new guys either, it's the veterans who know better and know how it works.
The FS (Flight sim) team do the same thing, its a pretty interesting read.

Dan,
I think this forum is developer blog enough; I read a couple of dev blogs (Google, Microsoft, MirandaIM, Firefox) and there interesting basicly because it's the only channel to get some real information. Since Victor and Scawen are posters on this forum we get info from first hand anyway.

Developer Blogs
(7 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG