The online racing simulator
Mini- Motos
(14 posts, started )
Mini- Motos
Where do you guys ride yours?
I've had a few 110CC beasts over the years, but to my surprise i took it to the park a few weeks ago and it says no motorcycles
you mean pit-bikes or chinese miracles?
Quote from LFSn00b :Why few? Isn't one enough? Or weren't they overclockable?

But no i haven't had a mini moto, i've rode one though, and i fell

off road bike, 49CC, one 110CC. I have a few so i can race them with people and friends

Quote from batteryy :you mean pit-bikes or chinese miracles?

Pocket-Bike
A group of 5 or 6 of us ride them up & down the street at 6AM to totally piss off the neighbours

Either that, or find an empty carpark or some unused patch of concrete.

Works for me

Sarge.
I used to have a cheapy air cooled 49cc minimoto. Only paid £50 for it, but it was great fun when you've got somewhere to use it properly.

Attached a pic of the green machine, complete with go faster stickers.
Attached images
greenmachine.jpg
I had a Suzuki PV with a 125cc engine a loooong time ago. Was horrible to drive :s
#8 - sam93
Quote from Equinox :A group of 5 or 6 of us ride them up & down the street at 6AM to totally piss off the neighbours

You dont need a mini moto for that, I find Petrol RC Cars the best for that, one person who didn't like mine because it was to loud so every time I used it, I went outside his house put the car on a wet manhole cover and wheel span it lol, makes to much noise

I have never had a Mini Moto and never would, they blow up after a while so a waste of money IMO, I used to have TM Racing Motorcross bikes though, but never used them illegally, honest only on the school field and local car park, used to race them though, if I was going to get a Mini Moto I would keep the money and buy a crosser with it.
do you think Rye house (my local karting track) will allow me to race them?
You idiot drive on the street with it? FFS that's why i quited the hobby. I had a Blata WRS, a special racing minimoto but the stupid kids from here took there chinese crapbikes on the roads and everytime i started my bike to see what i could change on the setup the police was here within 10 minutes. Because of that the sport was set in bad daylight. And no they won't let you race your motorcross bike on a circuit.
Quote from Scrabby :You idiot drive on the street with it? FFS that's why i quited the hobby. I had a Blata WRS, a special racing minimoto but the stupid kids from here took there chinese crapbikes on the roads and everytime i started my bike to see what i could change on the setup the police was here within 10 minutes. Because of that the sport was set in bad daylight. And no they won't let you race your motorcross bike on a circuit.

i've heard from a lot of people that you can race them at kart tracks?
A normal minimoto yes (racebike). But normally motox ones not, if so its a bad idea lol
#13 - CSU1
judging from the how do i cut aluminum straight thread, it looks like this fruitcake is going to make a twin engine RC car using mini-moto engines. Dear lord, here we go again

Harjun, are you?
Quote from CSU1 :judging from the how do i cut aluminum straight thread, it looks like this fruitcake is going to make a twin engine RC car using mini-moto engines. Dear lord, here we go again

Harjun, are you?

wdf? no i'm not mate, i'm using 2 Go.21 7 ports or 2 RB C6 engines.

Mini- Motos
(14 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG