The online racing simulator
Broken installers
(6 posts, started )
Broken installers
I've been having alot of trouble with the installer for this game. I downloaded the installer, made a folder in program files, and extracted the files into that folder. there were a ton of files missing. After a while of just messing around, I managed to install the z patch onto my old folder containing the y stuff. There was still an error, but it works now.

I thought it was a minor problem unique to my computer, but i was wrong. I went to install it on my friend's computer, and encountered the same problem. Has anyone else had this problem. It says a bunch of files were broken...

Oh yeah and i tried to install the skin viewer thing that i downloaded from this website as well. It had the same errors. There were so many broken files that it wouldn't install

could someone help?
#2 - Jakg
Are you using the full install (100+ MB) or just installing the latest patch?
Yeah it was the full installer, it's 132 mb. It just gave me an error and showed a bunch of broken files. It happened with the skin viewer program as well.
#4 - Jakg
Try another mirror?

Honestly LFS is the least buggiest app I know off - every issue i've had with it (bar one) has been a local issue in 3 years...).
Nah i have xp as does my friend.

LFS itself is running fine now. Its the CMX Viewer that I want to install. There are no other mirrors for that. Has anyone else had trouble installing that?
Quote from Jakg :Try another mirror?

Honestly LFS is the least buggiest app I know off - every issue i've had with it (bar one) has been a local issue in 3 years...).

To hear that from an unfinished game makes me happy.

Broken installers
(6 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG