The online racing simulator
Motorsport Videos Website
(7 posts, started )
Thought some of you blokes might be interested in this motorsport video site. There is some footage from a recent event at Brands Hatch on there along with some great on-board video from a trackday at Goodwood.

Motorsport Video

Enjoy.
No feedback? That's not like you blokes
#3 - amp88
Sorry, GF, but with the number of private torrent sites (which I won't mention here...) available which offer high quality videos for almost any type of motorsport you can think of, the videos available on this site don't really compare.

edit: Please don't PM me asking for links unless I know you. Any PMs from strangers will be ignored.
#4 - aoun
Loved the 787B!

Downloading some F3 videos now, nice stuff champ!

Agreed with Amp88.

Third edit: The M3 V8 was great too lol.
Good point about the torrents but I like to think there is something special about watching amateur video footage. You just seem to get more of a feel of being there.

Also, I will be putting stuff up on that site that is way too grass roots for any kind of professional coverage. So it will be the only place on the web you will find a lot of it.

btw - the F3 footage isn't great. Just got what we could as we were leaving the circuit. Best footage up there so far is the VWs and the Ginettas I'd say.

Anyway, thanks for the feedback lads.
If you setup a channel on mogulus and stream your stuff live through that. that would be a great addition imo.

(7 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG