The online racing simulator
sum1 cloned my server -.-
(6 posts, started )
#1 - m4ccy
I dont know if anybody can help me with this because the server itself is a version X and so probably not covrered by the current help.

But somebody has cloned my drift server with my team name and everything -.- the ip is from colorado.

I guess there is probably nothing at all I can do about this, but i will post here anyway on the offchance of an idea or 2 as the matter is really getting on my nerves.

Especially when i went in there and got banned ^ ^
i suppose you could try talking to their isp, but i don't think you'd get very far. the best you could probably do is see if they set up a website and see who registered the domain.
Then call your server something else so that you are distinct again?
Quote from Bob Smith :Then call your server something else so that you are distinct again?

"My passport has been stolen!"

"Don't worry, just change your name so people don't get confused any more"

But yeah, I don't think there is actually anything you can do. You probably should avoid shutting down your server, then this can't happen.
#5 - m4ccy
you misunderstand, i host 5 servers each numericallly seperated in the list, but this random guy has added a server using our colours and stuff and gave himself the next number in sequence, my servers never close.

However the matter has now been resolved and i would like to thank you for your input guys n gals.
Quote from m4ccy :you misunderstand, i host 5 servers each numericallly seperated in the list, but this random guy has added a server using our colours and stuff and gave himself the next number in sequence, my servers never close.

However the matter has now been resolved and i would like to thank you for your input guys n gals.

Great

(6 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG