The online racing simulator
Disappointment struck again!
(7 posts, started )
Well the title says it all no MC:L.A for pc... only if I felt the need to buy a PS3 or Xbox 360, it's just that a little bit of time from now there will be another system that outdates that one... PC is always been alot of easier than seeing a new graphics engine and not being able to play it on the console that you have right then and there. As of now GTA 4 hits PC on the 18th of november this year... And I already see a push back due to some huge bug it's not that I mind the waiting... It's the fact that it could've been held off another month and have been sold for the PC. I played all of the GTA's and absolutely love them!!!!!!! But to see this not come out for PC well it's ONE BIG DISAPPOINTMENT.

The last gaming consoles I bought were the PS2 and Xbox... And then to see the PC have some new game with like twice the graphics was upsetting like I feel as if I flushed my money down the toilet. I'd love to go out and buy a Xbox 360 (If it didn't cost so much) or even a PS3 so when I do... Some game publisher will come out with a graphics engine better than crysis THAT'S UPSETTING! Then have to wait for PS4. Believe me I almost went out and bought a PS3 for GT5 and GTA 4 actually I would've but now that was being very rediculous.

I've grown to computers ALOT! Since I was on the run most of the time with a laptop. Computers do get outdated, I'd have to admit. But there's no waiting period for such as a "PS4 or Xbox 720" Or whatever.

I did actually decide on buying one but there were so many arguments about "OH NO !!!! MY PS3 PWNS YOUR 360" and vise versa... No idea which to buy. Frankly if I bought both that was wasting my money, it's not that it was peer pressure and I had to buy one or the other it was the fact that I'd have to get a sound system... Games... err a TV (Which I have but it sucks) And if you add all of that up well, you have a big chore list and a thin wallet. I'd be broke for weeks after that fact.

I don't actually want your opinion on the 360 or PS3 i'm not buying one. So don't bother actually posting that which one is better... it'll just cause an argument.
At least we got GTA
Well I gotta agree with you there!

I'll be the first one to have hands on in my city
It'll come out on PC eventually, same as the GTAs do. So if you've got some patience, I bet you'll see it announced probably for spring or summer next year.

I love PC gaming, my problem is the hardware. I know that all new Xbox games will run on my 360 at a reasonable frame rate, whereas I'd need to update at least my gfx card to get the same performance, and probably my CPU as well. And developers know it.

You can guarantee someone 60fps on a console because you can guarantee that every PS3 or 360 is the same spec. Therefor if they can make it look good on the test machine, it is guaranteed to look every bit as good on everyone else's.

But it'll come. Rockstar always port to PC in the end, it just takes them a while. It's never worth buying a console for just one game.
er... what's MC:L.A?

:hide:
Dajmin, I do have the patience and the cash to wait. It's the fact why it wasn't made for PC that urks me.

(7 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG