The online racing simulator
Veilside rx7
(16 posts, started )
Veilside rx7
can someone make me the Fortune Veilside RX7 skin from F&FTD pls, dont flame me about being a nub ricer pls, i have already made the sound for it and im goin to start an interior too. id make it myself but im not to good with skinning. il release a full pack when im dont to transform the XRT to the RX7.

heres some pics of it tho im sure you all know what it looks like.
Attached images
Veilside RX7.JPG
rx7.JPG
i think atleast 3 of those where done...
can you link me, ive searched and all i can find is a thread with 140 pages or so and some unmet requests of it
Than you have to search for posts instead of threads.
Quote from LFSn00b :Nope, about 9999999999 skins are done from this ugly looking rice mobile.

Yes this has bin done millions of times..
So i guess if you don't like it its rice????
Thanks god i didnt watch this tokyo drift filmy, i'd get eye-cancer.
#7 - feat
I did ..
And it is rice, like most of fat and furious movies.
#8 - sam93
Quote from LFSn00b :Just look at it yourself... Tacky masked lights, a big spoiler, useless vents...

Well some people must like it because people are paying £10k for the kit.
why do such a thing to a car
Quote from sam93 :Well some people must like it because people are paying £10k for the kit.

People are either dumb as s**t and think they look cool, or just have money to burn =/
#11 - feat
Guys, do you even remember how RX7 looks as stock ?
It WAS pure beauty, not this Veilside weirdo.
Quote from feat :Guys, do you even remember how RX7 looks as stock ?
It WAS pure beauty, not this Veilside weirdo.

I think is looks sexy because i have seen allot of cars like that... i am used to seeing veilside bodykits..
I have to admit allot of them don't look to shabby but i do like the rx7..

Behold. The non modified RX7
The Veilside RX7 is a pretty nice design imo. gives it a whole different appearance. I don't love the car, but it's good at least, and so are the stock models. Not the second one Luke.S posted.
Quote from Luke.S :Behold. The non modified RX7

Only modification worth doing is swapping in a non-rotary engine.
y would u put a non rotary engine in a rx7????? it spoils the fun of a rx7 and the nimbleness

Veilside rx7
(16 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG