The online racing simulator
Quote from mrodgers :I recently read Fujifilm Digital Camera Finepix S700, Digital Camera Finepix S5700 owner's manual

I read a lot of fiction. I do like James Patterson, as well as Dean Koontz. I rarely look at the titles though, so I can't really list any. Basically, everything that my mother sends me which could be James Patterson, Sydney Sheldon, John Grisham. The Koontz books I buy myself, mom doesn't read those.

A few other titles I'm reading, in e-book form....

Digital Photography - The Missing Manual
Digital Photography All-In-One Desk Reference for Dummies
Digital Photography - Expert Techniques
Lightroom - Getting Started
and finally.... Help.pdf (which is the help "manual" that comes with Lightroom)

Can you tell I got a digital camera for Christmas?

Oh, and of course there's The Cat in the Hat, Hop on Pop, Go Dog Go, and many others with the 4 year old. Though, we are beyond the Dr. Seuss books with her. Haven't actually read Dr. Seuss in quite some time.

How do you like Lightroom so far? I really love the program for editing tons of raw images. It has cut my editing time in half for weddings so far.

I miss dr. Seuss They were my favorite books to read to the kids!!
Quote from DeadWolfBones :

Fantastic.

If you're a movie buff, you owe it to yourself to read this one. Best novel about the movies since The Moviegoer.
that picture is vey low res of the book but thats what im reading. there in the pic you can see clow demon who comes from bloody hole
Just finished this:

Good simple historical fiction, an enjoyable read.

Going to tackle the rest of the books my brother (an historical fiction addict) bought some days ago now.
Got from the library today:

Currently working on:

Recently finished Slaughterhouse 5 by Kurt Vonnegut

Also, Stanislaw Lem is worth a read, no matter what book, if you're into non-pulp science fiction. Solaris and The Futurological Congress are his best books. Best to be read while listening to the deftones

Other than that, I had a good time with Ray Bradbury's Fahrenheit 451, William Gibsons Neuromancer trilogy and Tad Williams Otherland.
Whoa, never would have paired Lem with the Deftones.

Seems more like a Philip Glass kind of guy.
Quote from DeadWolfBones :Hyperion = Dan Simmons, not Hamilton.

But yeah, get to it.

Best modern epic SF there is.

Ah right (I can never remember authors, I tend to rememeber books from the font used and the picture )

I did read Dan Simmon's Ilium books about a year ago (that's why Hyperion is on the list) and found them both amazing. Very difficult to start with because each character's chapters are written in a different style, but once you got your mind round that they were brilliant.
Yeah, Ilium/Olympos are a hell of a lot of fun, but IMO they've got nothing on Hyperion/Endymion.
Do hayne's manuals count?
I recently read "Pillars of the Earth" which was AMAZING I've NEVER read a better book in my life. During my free time (AKA lecture time) in class today I read George Orwell's "The Valley of the Blind" which was very short and very good
Quote from DeadWolfBones :Yeah, Ilium/Olympos are a hell of a lot of fun, but IMO they've got nothing on Hyperion/Endymion.

Good good

That's me sorted for books for a while then
Quote from flymike91 :I recently read "Pillars of the Earth" which was AMAZING I've NEVER read a better book in my life.

You need to read more books.
Now onto The Areas Of My Expertise by John "I'm a PC" Hodgman. It's a combination between an almanac and an encyclopaedia - it contains all you need to know about Franklin D Roosevelt's war on hoboes (and on the nature, habits & secret schemes of the hobo in general), the mysterious & rarely-sighted airborne US state of "Hohoq", What Will Happen In The Future and food, drink and cheese (a kind of food)
I'm back on the Pratchett at the moment, although as usual I'm not reading in any particular order. Finished Soul Music a few days ago, which was hilarious, and definitely well worth a read. I'm about half way through Monstrous Regiment, which I'm not enjoying quite as much. It's still a good read, but I'm finding it a little short at the moment Maybe I'm just not in the mood for it at the moment.

The second volume of the Deepgate Codex, entitled Penny Devil, should be shipping in a few weeks, so I'm looking forward to that arriving through the door with a fresh copy of neuromancer and Iain M. Banks' Matter (also a damn fine writer, if you can cope with lots of description)! If you're into SciFi and fantasy I can certainly recommend Scar Night, the first volume of the Deepgate Codex.
i'm now onto "Seven Years in Tibet" by Heinrich Harrer. it's the book, not the movie
Started reading Ricky Gervais: The Story So Far last night. Got through a few chapters and it's a good read so far.

A very strange book.
I have read some of the Jeremy Clarkson books. Very funny The Richard Hammond autobiography was a very interesting read. I have also read a Richard Burns biography, the Richard Burns autobiography and the Colin McRae autobiography. All 3 are very good and tell you a lot about the drivers and what they were really like. Recommend them to any who has not read them yet .. obviously that isn't all I have read but it would be an extremely long list if I told you every single book
Time for a bump.

The Sad
"Kolyma Tales" by Varlam Shalamov.
The horrors of the Gulag in beautifully plain, effective prose. I have never read Solzhenitsyn, but it's hard to imagine him improving on Shalamov.

The Funny
"Perfume: The Story of a Murderer" by Patrick Suskind.
Re-read it for the 5th time or so.

The Wise
"Reclaiming your life" by Jean Jenson.
Self-help book, well-written. Has changed many people's lives, and looks like it could change mine, too.
Just finished reading a book called "Dad's Life". It's a very funny and witty novel. Couldn't put it down.
Attached images
41X482C8SSL._SL500_AA240_.jpg
I've recently finished 'The Name of the Wind' by Patrick Rothfuss.

A very good read, and the first of a trilogy, but the second isn't out until April next year
Attached images
nw2lg.jpg

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG