The online racing simulator
Spelling / Wording / Formatting
The new PB section on my MyCTRA page needs reformatting. "South City Chicane Course Reversed (standard)" makes the "Track" field too long, so the title for the "CTRA Record" field gets cut off. I just see "CTRA Reco".

Speaking of which, the track is South City Chicane Route, not Course.

In the blue flag rules section, in the Unlapping section is written "arrisen". It should be spelled "arisen".

Tiny details I know, but I noticed them nonetheless.
#2 - SamH
I'll pick those off tomorrow. Cheers!
#3 - SamH
Quote from Lateralus :The new PB section on my MyCTRA page needs reformatting. "South City Chicane Course Reversed (standard)" makes the "Track" field too long, so the title for the "CTRA Record" field gets cut off. I just see "CTRA Reco".

I can't duplicate this. I've tried in IE and FF so far. Or I'm missing something.
Quote from Lateralus :Speaking of which, the track is South City Chicane Route, not Course.

ty, fixed
Quote from Lateralus :In the blue flag rules section, in the Unlapping section is written "arrisen". It should be spelled "arisen".

Is this in the X-System, rather than on the website?
[edit] Found and fixed in the X-System. ty
Quote from Lateralus :Tiny details I know, but I noticed them nonetheless.

Important to me too! I'm OCD about this kind of thing
See attached. The problem is the fixed width, if it was fluid, > 1024 would be able to expand, the fact it doesn't wrap, or the fact that the layout is written out in full - you could have (S) for standard with a help cursor and the title attribute explaining what it is.

Up to you!
Attached images
ctra.png
Quote from Lateralus :Tiny details I know, but I noticed them nonetheless.

I derive a little pleasure in knowing I am not the only perdantic person picking up on particulars like this... It's all about the detail.
Whilst tweaking the MyCTRA page, is it somehow possible to display the racer's racing name (either the one they last used, or most commonly used, whatever's easiest) in their stats, either in a column, or as a "hover", or in their CTRA "bio" (e.g. Fred Bloggs races for Bloggs Team as blogman) - currently I think you can only see these on the server page if they are actually racing at the time and have not set a real name in their CTRA control panel. Personally I would find it useful to have the option to see names in places like the country league table, in terms of who I know them as on the racetrack, as well as their real names. Just a suggestion.
#7 - SamH
We don't store racing names in CTRA at all. On the Servers page, we display their LFS licence name if they haven't entered first/last names in the system, but there's no reference to their in-game racing name.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG