The online racing simulator
MOMO Calibration at Windows Start! + Easy way how to enable or disable wheel.
I just want to know it's possible to turn OFF Logitech MOMO wheel calibration when i turn on my PC? When it calibrate his self by turning from one side to another.

Thank you.
-
(PioneerLv) DELETED by PioneerLv
it's not, but you can use one great tool that fixes that bug

I use that tool to fix center.
Also there is plus tool that offs led lights

enjoy.
Attached files
MOMORacingFixCenter.rar - 7.5 KB - 340 views
LFSmomoLeds.rar - 20.9 KB - 241 views
I can't understand you or you cant understand me? I mean: When i plug my MOMO's usb to computer, wheel start's calibrating (turning from one side to another)

How to disable that option?
there is no such option to turn it off, it's just to check if all sensor's are working proppr, if they are broken, wheel won't work

just see it as a security check
Ok, thank you!
Now i don't have any questions.
Quote from nitrox1935 :there is no such option to turn it off, it's just to check if all sensor's are working proppr, if they are broken, wheel won't work

just see it as a security check

Yes, a fantastic way to check if it's working properly. "Hmm, am I working? Let's see... SMASH into the left stop, SMASH into the right stop! Yup I was working until I smashed into my stops for the billionth time."

It drives me crazy too. I usually grab the wheel and hold it to allow it to ease over to the stops.
That's an idea, I hate my G25 does the same, spinning madly 1.5 rotation, SMASH, 3.0 rotation, SMASH! Its too expensive to be Smashing about like that!

From logitech's forums, one women was starting the pc, bent over, and the G25 took off madly spinning, catching her necklace in the shifters. Fortunately the necklace snapped, but it shows how dangerous that start-up calibration can be.
lol ?

i know, its annoying, my xbox wheel does the same to, very annoying
That's why i started this thread. I hate when my MOMO is smashing from side to side at startup.
I hate the thrashing too as I like to rest drinks on there sometimes. I for get and its all over my pants.
another question. how much degris aprox does your guy's momos off center? mine was off maybe 1-3 degris when new and now its off by 15-20 degris. is it a issue that can be fixed with the program or is it mechanical
the auto calibrating and stuff while u turn on ur momo and pc is cuz when u start ur game it should be straight if it isnt straight, straighten up the momo then calibrate the lfs wheel but momo is known for going out of place and making ur vehicle swerve all of a sudden. and zoomy, park ur car, turn the momo exactly straight, then calibrate in lfs... just keep doing it, mine just jumps and next thing i kno the wheel is almost at the lock. its a very bad bug...
Pull the power plug out of the socket. It won't calibrate. Then when you want to race, plug it in - it'll self calibrate and off you go.

I think another option is to go to hardware manager and disable it - same effect. Re-enable when you need it. Just remember, it will always calibrate when powered up / switched on / enabled.
It would be nice if Logitech MOMO will have Power switch on wheel like Thrustmaster FF wheel.
#14 - feat
My opinion:

When i end to play LFS, driving games etc. i just unplug USB and that Accumulator. Next time i turn on PC, insert USB and that Accumulator, it steers to left, backwards and stops. (:
-
(PioneerLv) DELETED by PioneerLv
Hehee i find the way how to crate shortcut to Device Manager.

Nice.

I don't need anymore plug off MOMO usb or power block. Just Eneble or Disable wheel when you need in Device Manager!
How do you make the shortcut?

I can't see how it can be damaging.
#17 - feat
Heh, got to try this one ..
Windows XP:

Go to C:\WINDOWS\system32 (C - Hard Drive when your windows directory)
And search for devmgmt . Create shortcut and put it on your desktop! Next time just click on it and you are in Device Manager.
Then just enable or disable your Wheel without pluging off.

Disable, and next time at windows startup your wheel will not Calibrate (to left - SMASH, to right - SMASH). We all hate that process.

If you can't find devmgmt in System32 then go to: Start,Search - click on ''all files and folders'' and type ''devmgmt'' and locate where it is, then complete higher writed.
#19 - feat
Thank god ur born ..
#21 - feat
.. but i dont have System32 Folder @ Windows folder, and when i search Devmgmt @ Search, Find, F3, etc. nothing is found.

Looks like i will have to play without shourtcut. -_-
Every question and answer I had is on this thread-Thanks for starting it and thanks for the great helpful replies-I thought it was only my wheel doing this.
maybe we all should write logitech emails until the rewrite the drivers in a way that they only use 10% of the motor power for the self calibration test?
when using the wheel we all can turn down the feedback strength, so i can´t see any reason why the wheel must use all of its power just for a sensor and movement test.

peace mo
Quote from molocco :maybe we all should write logitech emails until the rewrite the drivers in a way that they only use 10% of the motor power for the self calibration test?
when using the wheel we all can turn down the feedback strength, so i can´t see any reason why the wheel must use all of its power just for a sensor and movement test.

peace mo

Wheel starts to calibrate as the power from USB starts, thats before even windows starts so drivers have no connection to it
Quote from molocco :maybe we all should write logitech emails until the rewrite the drivers in a way that they only use 10% of the motor power for the self calibration test?

peace mo

I think i let them know, but probably they already know that people dislike this option.

If you want to drive - you calibrate the wheel immediately. I see no point for annoying automatic wheel calibration at windows startup up and connecting usb. [url="res://ld1033.dll/type=1_word=immediately"][/url]

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG