The online racing simulator
GTA IV on PC!!
(131 posts, started )
Quote from Riders Motion :That sure makes a lot of sense.

You don't need to own a Xbox to buy a xbox controller.
Also there are plenty stores that lets you play the consoles You can also play it on a friend's house. e.g. I don't have a Xbox360 but I like its console anyway I played it on a friends house and also on the CTIS Megastore (a big technologies store on Brazil, which lets you play a PS3, a X360 or play games on PC LAN/singleplayer as much time as you want, for free, even if you don't want anything on the store/have never bought anything there. And if you buy a upgrade on your computer on that store they offer to you for free some food and coffee while you wait you can also go to the internet etc and everything is for free. Last time I went to the store there was Forza 2 to play on multiplayer[internet]/singleplayer using Microsoft Wheel They change the games from time to time so that nobody gets bored of playing there. For free. )
Quote from Riders Motion :That sure makes a lot of sense.

Lol OK, I forgot a few facts :P, I used to have an Xbox for about a year or so, sold it for a ps2 (dont ask me why), but I've now sold my PS2 as well, seeing as I only use my PC for gaming now , the Ps2 controller is too small for me and the Xbox controller suits me better.

I've played GTA IV on a Ps3, absolutely brilliant! I just really hope it plays OK on my pc
Quote from rc10racer :Asshole

Calm Down, mate.^^
Anyway, i dont think my pc will run gta iv, maybe ill get it when's out.
Quote from Stefani24 :Calm Down, mate.^^
Anyway, i dont think my pc will run gta iv, maybe ill get it when's out.

Sorry, but I agree with Pecker on this one..anybody who posts links to a Rick-Roller on a "serious" forum is an ****

(Bladerunner votes to suspend any members posting RickRoll Links: 1/5)
i want this on pc
Quote from Bladerunner :Sorry, but I agree with Pecker on this one..anybody who posts links to a Rick-Roller on a "serious" forum is an ****

(Bladerunner votes to suspend any members posting RickRoll Links: 1/5)

Yaya, your right but he could have keeped his language serious.

GTA IV on PC!!
(131 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG