The online racing simulator
G-25 Mounting Set-Up
(11 posts, started )
G-25 Mounting Set-Up
My problem is i gave up the traditional desk set-up for my PC a while ago in replace of a 5.1 Seperates theatre system. So now i mainly use the pc for browsing the net (using LX710 Wireless Mouse and Keyboard on my lap) which is fine. However i recently got the G-25 and Saitek X-52 Pro and now dont have a desk to put them on. So obviously i need some sort of frame, a racing seat wont work because of the space i have. Im currently on the sofa in the below picture which is quite low to the the ground so gives a good racing position.

Does anyone on here know of a frame that i could use to mount the G-25 on for use on the sofa that ideally folds away or isnt too big. Other than that suggestions of what to build myself?

you don't have a coffee table or anything? not sure how that would help...but it's a suggestion. Anyways, I'm digging that RHCP poster XD
Just do like I did. Get a small table from Ikea (like 2'x4') and put a brick on the opposite side of where the wheel is mounted. Works fine when I play LFS on my 64'' in the rest room.

The table was like 40$ and its not that big so it should fit your tiny space.
#4 - sam93
Quote from Riders Motion :Works fine when I play LFS on my 64'' in the rest room.

E-Penis boost lol, anyway when did you get a G25, thought you had a DFP.
Quote from sam93 :E-Penis boost lol, anyway when did you get a G25, thought you had a DFP.

Let him be That guy is an arse and tells alot bullshit
#6 - sam93
Quote from Tomba(FIN) :Let him be That guy is an arse and tells alot bullshit

I know he tells a lot of bull and is an arse.

Edit: Actually more shite comes out of his mouth then what comes out his arse lol.
#8 - sam93
it wouldn't take much to make one out of timber anyway.
Quote from sam93 :it wouldn't take much to make one out of timber anyway.

And thats just what i did lol!

Nots the quickets to put away but its just a few bolts and two furniture locks so quite handy and more all purpose. Will post some pictures up soon
#10 - Zowy
or maybe this?
Quote from sam93 :E-Penis boost lol, anyway when did you get a G25, thought you had a DFP.

He edited the G25 part out of his post XD

G-25 Mounting Set-Up
(11 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG