The online racing simulator
Ghost car?
(30 posts, started )
jeez those f1 cars are more like jets for the road (without the jet engines of course) than they are cars lol
If I remember correctly the actuall "ghost car" is patented or copyrighted, therefore for it to implemented into this game the Devs will have to pay money for it. But as far as I know its still ok to have someone make an unofficial addon or mod for it?

Im not exactly sure of this but if my memory serves me this was mentioned in a ghost car older topic somewhere? can anyone help confirm or debunk this?
Quote from lil chris :If I remember correctly the actuall "ghost car" is patented or copyrighted, therefore for it to implemented into this game the Devs will have to pay money for it. But as far as I know its still ok to have someone make an unofficial addon or mod for it?

Im not exactly sure of this but if my memory serves me this was mentioned in a ghost car older topic somewhere? can anyone help confirm or debunk this?

Think its midway who own the copyright. and yes thats correct anyone who uses as to pay the owner cash, so for the devs to use it they would have to fork out. i for one would pay for this addon if the devs did it.
you have to pay copyright if you do the same thing

but if you put instaed of a ghsotcar a cangaroo jumping at 200 kph you wont have to pay copyright

id put a virtual wheel and pedals instead of ghost and would give it the posibility to delay and advance

there you go from ghost to a telemetry concept
Quote from lil chris :If I remember correctly the actuall "ghost car" is patented or copyrighted, therefore for it to implemented into this game the Devs will have to pay money for it. But as far as I know its still ok to have someone make an unofficial addon or mod for it?

couldnt we call it a spiritual car, or a spooky car, then nobody would have to pay anyone!!

Ghost car?
(30 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG