The online racing simulator
Real dashboard/gauges
(17 posts, started )

Poll : More realistic gauges next patch ?

Closed since :
Yes
No
Real dashboard/gauges
i was thinking to put in some better dashboard more realistic ones. Because we have had the same gauges style for about EVER hahah ..so lets make a small change about does ?
you want to see the dash or you want to racing? if the first, google is your friend
Quote from tikshow :you want to see the dash or you want to racing? if the first, google is your friend

:chairs:
Get out of the XRT and join the patch Z crowd. Patch Z has new gauges and interiors
Quote from mrodgers :Get out of the XRT and join the patch Z crowd. Patch Z has new gauges and interiors

THE GAUGES ARENT DIFFERENT BTW THEY CHANGED THE NEDDLE THATS ABOUT IT !!!! THEY NEED TO MAKE BETTER CHANGE lol
Oh Hey! Sorry, Didn't Realize That The Demo Cars Hadn't Changed Yet! So, Thanks For Screaming At Me. Perhaps You Could Try Searching And See That The Gauges Have Indeed Changed In Some Of The Cars, But Not Every One Of Them Yet. Perhaps You Could Try Patch Z, The Latest Patch, And Maybe Read The Interior Updates And The Fact That It Was Stated Not All Have Been Updated Yet. After All, This Is work In Progress Development!

EDIT: Now, why was he able to scream at me, but it changes all mine to only start with capital letters.......
Perhaps there is a new forum routine that allows demo users with "drift" or one of it's derivates and/or 1337sp34k in their name to use capslock, as they somehow need to compensate the lacking intellectual abilities to successfully take part in discussions...
#8 - pipa
Buy the game if you want to complain
He can casplock evrything coz he had a quote infront.
Anyway, 1st, its a wip game, and 2nd, i like the guages.
Well the gauges hasent changed allot ...and you guys know it ....they made small changes and i have patch z since the day it got out . and the poll prouves that its a good idea
In some way he's right though. The surrounds are nicer now, but they don't work yet... But that's probably for a future patch. It kinda annoyed me we have new interiors now, but they don't completely function as they should. When you turn on the indicators, the orange bulb still goes on, instead of the two triangles on top. Would be nice, but I have no doubt it will change in the future.
hahaha funny ..the gauges from patch x and z are almost the same for the most car ..and still poll says that lfs could inprove on the gauges so stop negetive commenting...

i'm getting s2 on monday anyways :P
Quote from Drifting4Life :hahaha funny ..the gauges from patch x and z are almost the same for the most car ..and still poll says that lfs could inprove on the gauges so stop negetive commenting...

i'm getting s2 on monday anyways :P

There is still room for improvement, read my post right above yours to see what I'm talking about.
Mod or wtv plz take a look at the poll a take in considre this idea plz
Quote from Drifting4Life :Mod or wtv plz take a look at the poll a take in considre this idea plz

The mods don't have anything to do with the development of the game.

If that's what you wanted to say. Your english is terrible.
Quote from zeugnimod :The mods don't have anything to do with the development of the game.

If that's what you wanted to say. Your english is terrible.

Sry i'm french and yea that was what i wanted to say hahah

Real dashboard/gauges
(17 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG