The online racing simulator
patch x xrt
(17 posts, started )
patch x xrt
Every week i have noticed more and more demo users using patch x( the banned ones were obviously lying) but it seems that the xrt is the car of choice for most of the demo users. I just wanted to know why so many people want the xrt at the expense of aa, texture filtering, better physics, the list goes on and on.... I drift every day and drive it as well but if i had to go back to the demo i would choose patch z and drive the xrg any day. Of course that is only my opinion, but i want others opinions and just wanted to know what attracts people to the xrt and patch x or earlier? Is so many people wanting it the reason xrt isn't in the demo anymore?

please no fighting or flaming, just speak your mind im very curious to what people say. thanks
I couldn't care less about what demo users do. The longer they use patch x, the more time it will take to get used to the current version, if they ever get S2. Also, why are you complaining? We all know why they want to use the xrt in the first place, so why not let them? If you take that away they will come in here and start whining about it being taken away, and it will be just like when patch Y was released, I really don't wanna see another bunch of threads about the xrt from a bunch of crybabies again. So I say just leave it as it is, and this issue should be left alone once and for all.

Also, in-game aa/af is not a good argument because they can be forced on through your video card's control panel, so the in-game options are for all the noobs who don't know how to do it.
Quote from shiny_red_cobra :

Also, in-game aa/af is not a good argument because they can be forced on through your video card's control panel, so the in-game options are for all the noobs who don't know how to do it.

or people that dont want to change it on the video card driver (or that thing)... simple as that
well, most of the demo users are a lot younger than the average S2 racer, and a lot of them use LFS as a drift game, for which purpose the XRT is perfect. So they don't need more than a track and the XRT.
I vote to remobe the X version from the master server , but who cares
i was just asking what people thought. wasn't trying to start a fight.. wasn't complaining... wasn't trying to take it away... not crying about anything. just made an observation and wanted to ask a question. If anyone would like to give their opinion on the subject, that would be appreciated but if this thread is that pointless than close it. no harm done
Well first of all i was a demo racer on x patch and i had my own team, the XRT was a wonderful drift car for all demo users on x patch that still use it, i am currently on z patch and dont like it that much because there is somfgin missing the XRT as the drift car not the XRG, using it doesnt do nothing if they like it so much let them there not breaking any rules are they?.
Like that there guy said before they are alot of young drifters on x patch and they like Drifting, so they use the XRT just like what i used to do and i used to love it, from time to time i go back and play just to use the XRT.
once again i never said i was trying to take it away. i have no problem with it, i drive it every day! i don't care if demo users drive it and i never said they were breaking any rules. I just wanted to know why they like the xrt over new features in newer patches? im really not trying to say anything bad about the xrt or patch x demo users, i'm just curious
well a faster and better car is way better then a better looking track and graphics...
yeh i love patch x, i want s2, perents wont let me get it, wich is the reason i drift on x, i might buy s2 for me and my friends using a servay site wich said if i refer 30 people to join i get $2500 free to my pay pal, im gonna do that and buy s2 so that way i dotn have to spend money and my perents wont find out
Quote from 240DRiFT :well a faster and better car is way better then a better looking track and graphics...
yeh i love patch x, i want s2, perents wont let me get it, wich is the reason i drift on x, i might buy s2 for me and my friends using a servay site wich said if i refer 30 people to join i get $2500 free to my pay pal, im gonna do that and buy s2 so that way i dotn have to spend money and my perents wont find out

Sounds like you're in for a disappointment. Don't think that will happen very soon, the $2500 that is. But best of luck with it!
Quote from 240DRiFT :well a faster and better car is way better then a better looking track and graphics...

what website is that? lol

You're making my country look stupid.
Stop it.

You actually believe that someone is going to give away $2500 to anyone who refers 30 new members to their site?

Good luck, though, I hope you get it.

Quote from Klutch :You're making my country look stupid.

Stop it.

Haha, nice one!
if its a scam i got nothin to lose
it is a scam and you DO have nothing to loose
lmao wtf? what is this, school??
You do have something to lose once they convince you to put your parents credit card details in so you can "receive your funds".

Also - no one would pay $2500 for 30 referals to their site. It was probably more like $2.500.

patch x xrt
(17 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG