The online racing simulator
Advice for G25 mods
(4 posts, started )
Advice for G25 mods
Hello Hello Hello
I am thinking of modding my G25 by putting the WheelAdapter product by Frex with a Momo 12 or 12/C. I am also thinking about getting a control panel and assigning buttons for ignition, text chat shortcuts, F9-F12, etc. The WheelAdapter buttons will be used for indicators, horn, lights flash, push-to-talk, view change, look right, look left. Any suggestions or hints/tips for a 14 year-old beginner in wheel modding?
bump
#3 - ajp71
The Frex adapter is for the DFP not the G25. You don't need any additional parts to fit a standard pre-drilled 6 (or 3) hole wheel to the G25, just unscrew the existing wheel and unclip the wires for the buttons.
Quote from hansonator69 :Hello Hello Hello
I am thinking of modding my G25 by putting the WheelAdapter product by Frex with a Momo 12 or 12/C. I am also thinking about getting a control panel and assigning buttons for ignition, text chat shortcuts, F9-F12, etc. The WheelAdapter buttons will be used for indicators, horn, lights flash, push-to-talk, view change, look right, look left. Any suggestions or hints/tips for a 14 year-old beginner in wheel modding?

Don't do it - if your wheel breaks now you can get another one for free from logitech. If you break it trying to make it "better" then you lose your warranty and have to buy a new one at full price.

Advice for G25 mods
(4 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG