The online racing simulator
From ps2 to pc
(6 posts, started )
From ps2 to pc
I was wondering how i can stick up my ps2 and conect it to my pc so it qont become a standstil oject and i can stil play enthusia proffecional racing

I have tv card but it only has the yellow input in it and a tv cable input and i cant seem to set it al up whel who can help me with this
ive heard of cables to vconect a ps2 to your monitor and i consider this also an option but..
Where to get them?

Help uf dutch poeple might be needed caus i have KPN diggitene (digital tv via a reciever box)
it would realy help caus i wila also be able to watch tv on my pc then

Please help
Regard Chris
A TV card is the simplest way I can think of, don't get the cheap ones though. It's what I have and use every so often, I have a cheap card though. It only has an RF cable connection.
#3 - wien
A TV card will introduce massive latency though. Most likely too much latency to leave the PS2 playable. Connecting the PS directly to the screen is probably the best solution. How depends on what screen you have (its input methods).
I've played PS2 on the PC using an AverTV USB 2.0 thing. It has the 3 AV sockets (red/yellow/white) so it plugged in no problem and I never noticed any latency.
I've had my PS2 hooked up to my pc through a TV card using the RF cable from my PS1.

I have replays recorded through it from GT4 that I have uploaded to youtube for comps that I've been in on the european playstation forums forums.
#6 - buedi
I use a Hauppauge TV Card from Stone Age... I think I purchased it back when i had a Pentium 60MHz and it still works (the Card) :-)

For displaying / watching TV and PS2 Pictures I use DScaler. It has superiour Video Quality and a Latency of 1 Frame if you don´t mess around with the Settings too badly.

From ps2 to pc
(6 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG