The online racing simulator
race is full i hate it
(15 posts, started )
#1 - lerts
race is full i hate it
im happily playing at ctra but cant even go for a cigarete because aferwards the race will be full

i can picture all spectators fighting each other trying to be the fastest to join

hell more places to race or less to expectate, if just can race 25 persons whats the point of 30 conections, so there are 5 spectators fighting to join and anytime you take a break you wont be able to race again
#2 - J@tko
Stop smoking?
You know, CTRA isn't the only place in LFS to race, even though many think so.
Just wait until someone leaves/spectates. It usually doesn't take long, especially at Race 1.
make a mass kick vote.
Join another server
convince people that you are pregnant, and that you wan't to get one last race in before you go into labor.
#9 - J@tko
Quote from SidiousX :convince people that you are pregnant, and that you wan't to get one last race in before you go into labor.

Because it's lerts, they'll probably believe him
if you looking for a races like CTRA go to BTCC as its fun there to.
Quote from faster111 :if you looking for a races like CTRA go to BTCC as its fun there to.

That's a different car class than Race 1, though, and he may not like it as much as others do. Plus, the BTCC server is usually full, too, during peak hours
not really a topic worthy of being in the general discussion, so i'm moving it to OT.
Would be better if lerts had posted this in the ctra section IMO
I think the reason why it's so low, or just 20 cars fields, is due to the mayhem a bigger field would produce. So, borring yes - need, yes

race is full i hate it
(15 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG