The online racing simulator
Realistic Head Movement
(36 posts, started )
heh, i didnt type insim....that wuz problem.
but i got that effect in custom camera too not only in car! but my custom camera is positioned slightly different than original in car cam, maybe that's why. hmmm
I found that I drive a lot faster with the 1g head tilt set to 0.75, rather than the default 1.5

With 1.5 I can't even see where im going in the BF1 its so bumpy.
Quote from Dalibor79 :heh, i didnt type insim....that wuz problem.
but i got that effect in custom camera too not only in car! but my custom camera is positioned slightly different than original in car cam, maybe that's why. hmmm

Point illustrated in attached image.
Attached images
cameraoptions.jpg
ρε συ γιατί δεν έχεις βάλει να φαίνεται η σημαία σου;

σπουδάζεις τίποτα στην κρήτη...;
Quote from word. :I found that I drive a lot faster with the 1g head tilt set to 0.75, rather than the default 1.5

With 1.5 I can't even see where im going in the BF1 its so bumpy.

If that's the setting I think it is, I knocked that down to 0. When patch Y came out and it was defaulted to (any number), I was amazed and confused at how the view suddenly became ultra-UNrealistic. In no way are your eyeballs shaking like that. Your point of view is stationary when hitting bumps and the objects around you (car cockpit) will move and shake within your peripheral view. What your view is focused on would not be shaking and moving around.

Look out a window and focus on a tree or something outside in the distance. Now shake and move your head around while focused on the tree. Notice the tree doesn't bounce and shake all around. Notice the windowframe in your peripheral vision (just notice it peripherally, not focused on it.) You see the window shaking and bouncing in relation to the stationary view of the tree. That is realistic, not the tree that you are focused on bouncing and shaking.

Do the opposite, focus on the window frame. Now the tree in your peripheral vision will be moving around as you shake and move your head while the window frame will be stationary.

That is the 3 dimensional sense of your sight...
Quote from george_tsiros :σπουδάζεις τίποτα στην κρήτη...;

Όχι, ιθαγενής. Περίπου.
Quote from hyntty :Indians?

OK - but only for this round. Next round we'll be the cowboys.
Quote from hyntty :Indians?

stop using babelfish
it sucks

(yes, even for single simple words)
That does indeed look a lot better than LFS' standard camera movements

Realistic Head Movement
(36 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG