The online racing simulator
Admin dekojester not good enough
New Dimension Racing Wide Penalties
This thread will have a current listing of all drivers on New Dimension Racing penalty, such as probation or exclusions.

Probation is defined as being on "thin ice" - any actions you do contrary to the rules may see you with a stiffer penalty, if those infractions occur during the probation period. Probation applies to any event adminned and organized by a [NDR] official, or run with [NDR] support.

Exclusion means that you are banned from entering official [NDR] events during your exclusion period.

Both of these are appealable via email to newdimensionracingevents (at) gmail.com.

The following are currently on probation, from the dates listed.
Code:
LFSName Start Date End Date Duration
TomShanK 18 June 2008 18 December 2008 6 Months
racer hero 12 May 2008 12 August 2008 3 Months
AMB 12 July 2008 12 July 2009 12 Months
[HR] Colton 08 March 2008 08 June 2009 3 Months
The following are currently banned from [NDR] events, from the dates listed.
Code:
LFSName Start Date End Date Duration
[HR] Colton 08 August 2008 08 March 2009 6 Months

Last edited by dekojester; Today at 03:23.

[HR] Colton has been banned for 6 months from New Dimension Racing evens for intentional wrecking in two oval events held under the auspices of New Dimesion Racing.

In addition, after the ban ends, there will be an additional three month probationary period for him.

Effective from 08 August 2008.

Admin dekojester banned me [HR] colton

missing out that he banned me for the reason up the page he missed out that he told the racers to crash so that the safety car could come out then all racers would all be together again and catch up the leaders because we were far ahead this is not a good admin for events race director abuses and then banned after i took instructions on what he said in ventrilo its a shame it was not recorded as he would have no reason to ban me (stupid) i don't think its fair as dekojester doesn't race and has no clue how frustrating it is until the day dekojester gets his ass on track and races hope it happens and he then realizes what im talking about try and e void this noob
The race was set up for fun, and I was simply pondering out loud whether or not to bring out the yellow to bring the one car that could run with the leaders, back one lap forward, to be on the lead lap, for the last fifteen to ten laps or so of the race. The race was for fun, but was also serving as a practice for the 200 Lapper being run tommorow.

Once I heard one driver say a comment to the contrary, I scrapped the idea. Very shortly after I made this decision, there was a crash on circuit, and I needed to bring out the yellow.

I never encourage, or permit intentional crashing under any race I am in. As I was also driving the SC, I was unable to see the incident in real-time, and saw it completely in replay.

I will gladly answer any questions about this.

Sincerely,
dekojester
This isn't your first offence so what tells us you're not the one driving properly. I've watched the replay of OneGP @ FE3 and you clearly deliberatly rammed the back of Messy coming out of the last corner and even after contact you still kept your foot on the throttle. It really wouldn't surprise me if you actually do get banned.

Plus, how very mature of you to tell us what to do and '' e void'' deko. Can't people make they're own experiments and decide by themselves? Deko is a really really good race admin imo. He gives out strict penalties, makes the right decisions most of the time (can,t be perfect) and definetly treats everyone equally (unless they're on probation).

And what does it have to do with him getting on the track? Are you going tto tell me that every single race director in real life has been a racing champion?

P.S : Maybe he did say that. Why not talk to him directly about it before making a post bashing him like this?
On lap 55 of the 62 lap race, [HR] colton slowed down dramitically to let scaryblue (who was already a lap down on him) catch him. Then he intentionally crashed him in turn 4. Still recovering from the incident [HR] colton, on lap 56, returned to the racing line which caused Raven88 to hit him. Coming to pits on lap 56 he lost control of his car on the pit-entry apron, which resulted in him sliding in to Raven (again). In my opinion he could have done more to avoid that last situation but given the fact that raven had not slowed down at all even when the safety car deployment had occured, he can not be blaimed for that.

So, that's the main events in a nutshell. If I missed something, please do tell. I do not have the replay of the 190-lap race, where [HR] colton also deliberately rammed someone.

So, colton, consider your appeal now been reviewed by a different admin. I have not found any mistakes in the race directors actions towards you. It would be against our rules, spoting code and common sense if the penalty did not stand.

When participating in a fun event, the rules are not necessarily followed as strictly as in a official league/individual event - concerning, for example, chatting. Whatever the race director said, I refuse to believe that he ordered you to crash anyone. If that had been the case, I believe the FM admins/members would have taken action.

Regards,
Timo of the NDR team
#5 - Mazar

Now this a funny thread. roflmao!

Dek says many things like that in Vent Chat, lol, he doesn't mean it. He said same thing to us at the end of the LFSCART race when two FRO drivers where leading, its a joke.

Only Colton could take it literally. Sooo funny..

Colton's been warned by just about everyone for driving standards. Deko' amongst others trying to help him as hes got a severe problem with aggression. Just does not appear to have any control.

Quote : i don't think its fair as dekojester doesn't race and has no clue how frustrating it is until the day dekojester gets his ass on track and races hope it happens and he then realizes what im talking about try and e void this noob

e void! kin brilliant!!

Pretty hard to race when giving up that time for the community to run and admin events. Which is what we really need, there is enough racers and few quality run consistent events to race in. Can not thank NDR enough for that.

Colton cracks me up. Honestly, he's absolutely hilarious, the virtual fight with Percy on the 1GP server will forever be a classic LFS moment for those there. Incredibly funny stuff..which started after yet another deliberate crash into someone.

Quote : missing out that he banned me for the reason up the page

Only thing he missed out was the other 3 times you have been warned in practice and official races about deliberate crashing.

Bests, Maz
Seriously Colton, your actions at FEG were pathetic and childish......and it looks as if your ways have carried on into this race as well.

And the funny thing is, nothing is your fault in your mind.

Just bite the bullet!
As far as what Timo said about me and coltons crash at the end, its just a racing thing. I did slow down a little, but I was trying to catch up to the end of the field I was far behind. My car didn't have any speed at all during that race because I put on the wrong setup that I had been messing with gears with. So then crash with my and colton was just a racing thing I think and also Deko.
-
(JO53PHS) DELETED by dekojester : Off-Topic Post - Adds Nothing to the Discussion
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG