The online racing simulator
Bodie Kit Layers?
(13 posts, started )
Bodie Kit Layers?
Has anyone got any Body kit layers for any car?
it will be very useful for skinning
sorry i cant find any other thread about this.
Thanks, Jamie.
Search for bodykit and not bodie kit, you might find something then.
nope dosnt work :/
Try yourself, it is easy..
can i have a link to your seach please it will be intresting.
You can't link to searches. They won't work anymore after 5 or 10 minutes. Just search for "bodykit". It can't be that hard.
Quote :It can't be that hard.

Not hard to do a search...
But harder to find something useful... since you end with loads of useless threads/posts.
Making your own is the best way...
Quote from 1303s_vortech :Not hard to do a search...
But harder to find something useful... since you end with loads of useless threads/posts.
Making your own is the best way...

thank you and yes i will try and make my own

(i will post them here so people like me can get some body kit layers)
Ive noticed on this forum, if you don't have a high post count, not many people take you seriously
(mine is low - no need to take this post with any level of seriousness)
No, it's much worse. If you post something stupid and moronic, a bit like many people with low post counts (being new to the forum/game, and too lazy to search and research what they are about to suggest) then you won't get taken seriously. It's not the size of the post count. It's how you use it.
Quote from tristancliffe :No, it's much worse. If you post something stupid and moronic, a bit like many people with low post counts (being new to the forum/game, and too lazy to search and research what they are about to suggest) then you won't get taken seriously. It's not the size of the post count. It's how you use it.

Fair enough
-
(zeugnimod) DELETED by zeugnimod
Quote from tristancliffe :No, it's much worse. If you post something stupid and moronic, a bit like many people with low post counts (being new to the forum/game, and too lazy to search and research what they are about to suggest) then you won't get taken seriously. It's not the size of the post count. It's how you use it.

Yeah, your right. When I first found out about the forum and game, there were quite a few threads about S3, so I started a topic, When S3 comin out. It was closed in a day or two, BUT after that I wisened up .

Take G!NhO for example...

Bodie Kit Layers?
(13 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG