The online racing simulator
Realism 101... [hand gestures]
(43 posts, started )
Realism 101... [hand gestures]
Can you guys implement the ability for a driver to flick off or give the finger to another driver just like in real life.

Would be great if at a push of a button I can take my hand off of the wheel and give the finger to another racer
haha great idea :P
+1
+1, that would be a great add for my winnings. i usually just before i finish handbrake and spin the car 180 degrees so i kind of reverse to the finish line
Realism o1oo?
Yea and with every flick comes a drive-through penalty... haha.
Had this in GPL. OOOOOLD technology.
Quote from DeadWolfBones :Had this in GPL. OOOOOLD technology.

Yeah, but this thing isn't used in any sim except GPL...
Haha, +1 for that
I like the idea.
Already been posted and before it was posted in the right section, too.
Not neccesarily 'the finger' but the ability to shake your fist or something would be good, especially with a script that sounded the horn as well

+1
+1!!

I loved doing that in GPL
...specially the fact that you can't shift gears when the arm is up.
Quote from 1303s_vortech :...specially the fact that you can't shift gears when the arm is up.

yes you canu just need to learn how to drive without hands. make the mod allow you to get your both hands out of the steering wheel if you shift
Quote from batteryy :yes you canu just need to learn how to drive without hands. make the mod allow you to get your both hands out of the steering wheel if you shift

If you're driving the single seaters, you can either shift up/down (adjustable) with 1 arm on the wheel
I guess you didn't get that fact was about GPL...

Quote from 1303s_vortech :I guess you didn't get that fact was about GPL...

i kind of got it, but i was thinking about make the mod that comes(or than it doesnt) to lfs like that
haha +1
this will be a easy way of getting around the no chatting rules during a race after getting spun out
+1
Quote from ddd9022 :Yeah, but this thing isn't used in any sim except GPL...

Toca 2 might not be that much of a sim, but it had a shake the fist feature.
Quote from sgt.flippy :Toca 2 might not be that much of a sim, but it had a shake the fist feature.

And god it was fun

Please bring it back!
FINALLY a good and unsaid (in what i have seen) suggestion! DEVS listen up, this moves to the top of the todo list right now!
Um, IIRC, the arm in GPL is used primarily to signify that your car has a problem and you are pulling to the side of the track

Although using it to yell at people is good too - and to stop the auto box shifting
It would be great after a race to just pull up in front of someone who'd annoyed you and just 'finger them into oblivion'. (oo-er)

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG