The online racing simulator
"forced Compound usage"-tool
Dear programers:

I'm interested in a tool, wich restricts the allowed tyres. e.g. on a FO8, in a league race R4s are prohibited. If someone goes on track with R4s he'd get a warning (if he exits the pit stalls). If he does not react within pitlane, he gets a black flag, gets dq'ed. Aditionally this tool should make it possible to force the racedrivers to change their tyre compound during the race. Like in Formula 1 or ChampCar. I know that these kind of checks are quiet easy to do when you're an admin, but this tool could make it easier.

I got in mind that over a button system every racer, if you're forced to change the compound, the compound you wear is displayed green, and the compound you are still in need to use is red. If you changed to the compound you were in need to use, both allowed compounds are displayed in green. If someone did not use all nessecary compound he/she will be disqualifyed by the end of the race.

One last thing. This program should be completely compatible with that one here

I don't know how "doable" my request is, but thank you for reading.

best regards
Falke
AFAIK this isn't possible, since setup parameters are not available over InSim.
It shows you the tire compounds and also other restrictions so this is possible.
i can make you a custom version of my LFSLC - Race Director for you. PM me a Proof of Concept (PoC) of what you would like added.
Ah right, just looked through the documentation, the tyre compounds are one of the few setup parameters that InSim actually sends, sorry for that wrong piece of info then
so that means it is possible it's great

anyone who wants to program it?
Quote from burnsy1882 :i can make you a custom version of my LFSLC - Race Director for you. PM me a Proof of Concept (PoC) of what you would like added.

i said i would, but you must've failed to read it.
... sry I failed (once again)

coool, great

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG