The online racing simulator
OWRL Summer event 2008 on the 9th of August.
This year the OWRL summer event will be held at Aston Historic with the powerfull FO8.
There are a few specias rules with this race:

- There will be a 10 min quali
- After that the fastest 5 will get 1 more change to beat there time in the super pole.
- In the super pole the guy on p5 starts his outlap, when he passes S/F to start his hotlap P4 leaves the pits.
- When p5 finishes his lap he SHIFT+S and watch the others. When then p4 arrives at S/F the guy on p3 leaves the pits and so on.
-There race will be 29 laps with 1 Mandatory pitstop where you NEED to change 4 tires.

You can register for this event and read additional informations here: http://www.owrl.de/e107_plugin ... agenda.php?viewitem.0.131.

Time table:
- 20:00 - 20:10 Qualifying all drivers
- 20:10 - 20:20 Top 5 super pole
- 20:25 Race

There is a tracker, where you can see the time of the registered drivers: http://www.owrl.de/lfswstats/owrl.php?league=DivB
I'd like to take part of this event
A little small fact what i didnt post in the first place becaus i wanst sure if Krutch was oke with it.

The Top 3 off this Race gets a Wildcard to join Div.A next season even if they didnt finish in the top 6 of Div.B last year. !!
Really cool, I'm going for top3! :P
offcourse you will
Interesting, I'll try to come.
Good just register yourself on the website and we will be happy to see you driving
Quote from Rudy van Buren :A little small fact what i didnt post in the first place becaus i wanst sure if Krutch was oke with it.

The Top 3 off this Race gets a Wildcard to join Div.A next season even if they didnt finish in the top 6 of Div.B last year. !!

You need one of those spots yourself Rudy

There are also places available for former OWRL champions and if there are still free spaces after all that then the league will take direct applications. A good clean drive in this event would help your application so there's something to go for even if you don't think you can beat Rudy or Bas.
Quote from Storm_Cloud :You need one of those spots yourself Rudy

i talked about that with Krutch already will get a solution for that
OK, looks like I'm in too
A final reminder, the race is tomorrow you have until race day 17:00 (CEST) to register and have recorded at least one fast lap.

See you on track!

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG