The online racing simulator
Online game audio/video LAGs
(11 posts, started )
Online software audio/video LAGs
you mean the clicking and studdering? sounds like a system issue... running low on memory? hard drive being overworked? got DMA turned on? just a few things i can think of.
Very strange indeed, your LFS seems to be still running, it's just the "environment" which freezes. (assumption based on FPS counter still fluctuating even when the freeze occurs).

How are you connected to the Internet? Are you using some USB DSL modem? Is there some another program or service that might be working when you are online? Take a screenshot of the Processes tab in TaskManager (Start>Run>taskmgr) and upload it here.

Just few quick ideas.
Quote from MadCatX :Very strange indeed, your LFS seems to be still running, it's just the "environment" which freezes. (assumption based on FPS counter still fluctuating even when the freeze occurs).

there was a video attached to that? i wondered why i couldn't see anything...
Have you looked at the thread i mentioned? It seems the same issue and some people give solutions for it there.
Quote from marzman :Have you looked at the thread i mentioned? It seems the same issue and some people give solutions for it there.

I have to get free time to get to the internet.
My computer clock gets fast sometimes. And sometimes they return to normal.
I will try lfs again and let you know.

Online game audio/video LAGs
(11 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG