The online racing simulator
FXO GTR (4WD): knobbly tyres mod?
(57 posts, started )
Hi guys, first off, Group D ?! wtf, Its named Group B according to google , and if it was Group D ?! omg nvm this is getting to far ,
:smash: Oops yeah group B sorry!
Thnx m8
LFS doesn't have proper rally tracks, so why would you have a proper rally car? Just play RBR for now, and be patient
how i wish had a rally car in lfs... or rallycross car...(almost same)... like impreza 06 wrc... Make it,and lfs ill have much more players... now always bmw formula...

srry 4 mine bad english...
Quote from KillerMonkey :LFS doesn't have proper rally tracks, so why would you have a proper rally car? Just play RBR for now, and be patient

Blackwood rallycross works very well for me.. back in the old times with slickmod and FXO GTR
If you want a good rally game WITH other types of motoring...

Get TM United! The Rally environment is a good place, as well as the Stadium. Just costs 20 quid, for your part simulation, part arcade rally enjoyment.

Screw j00 if you think different. =P
Quote from Dalek0220 :If you want a good rally game WITH other types of motoring...

Get TM United! The Rally environment is a good place, as well as the Stadium. Just costs 20 quid, for your part simulation, part arcade rally enjoyment.

Screw j00 if you think different. =P

i have just checked that GAME's website, watched a few videos ... there is nothing even close that can be compared to LFS..

How can you ever dare to suggest that in here, sinner!
So... will anyone make an all-tire types application??
Quote from lucifer_greece :So... will anyone make an all-tire types application??

Try asking the original creator of Slickmod
Kegetys? Nah, if he wanted he would have made it already, but i guess he's too busy with Armed Assault addons.
Quote from lucifer_greece :Kegetys? Nah, if he wanted he would have made it already, but i guess he's too busy with Armed Assault addons.

Maybe he just forgot about it? Atleast trying gives you some chances
Nevertheless, i don't see the reason why the Developers wouldn't allow every tire in every car. Surely, most of the people would use slick tires all the time, however some of us would like a greater variety. Give us the tires!!!
Quote from lucifer_greece :Nevertheless, i don't see the reason why the Developers wouldn't allow every tire in every car. Surely, most of the people would use slick tires all the time, however some of us would like a greater variety. Give us the tires!!!

Still chances of this to happend are much lower than re-releasing of SlickMod
Ciph has stopped his lfs-tune project. So now we can now only hope for Bob Smith's lfs-tweak or Kegety's slickmod.

OFF TOPIC:
I can't understand why we got all these open-wheel cars and no rally-class cars. WRC is such a popular and exciting motorsport, yet it doesn't get its fair share of attention in LFS.
Even the rallycross stages are inappropriately wide, with mixed tarmac/gravel/dirt surfaces. Not to mention too short.
Anyway... just my thoughts... Sorry for the off-topic.
I think because if we'll have proper rally cars we'd need proper rally stages first. Creating stagest is a quite complicated work, besides WRC isn't a door to door racing, which is LFS aim is atm.
+1 for updated slickmod
Quote from [RF]-art555 :I think because if we'll have proper rally cars we'd need proper rally stages first. Creating stagest is a quite complicated work, besides WRC isn't a door to door racing, which is LFS aim is atm.

In rallying, a driver's opponent is time. I know that. Maybe a new racing mode would help just like IRL rallying.
Every driver would get into position and would start with a small delay after the guy in front of him. Something like "variable starting lights".

Of course we should get a matching rally track, but a car's easier and faster to make. There's no point in having a rally stage without the car, but we can race a wrc car on tarmac. No need to be greedy, we'll hopefully get what we want!
soooo... whats up
lol

OK.. after some patience and some EXTENSIVE search, finally i have finally found what i was looking for. (thanks google) and it was well HIDDEN...

I'm PLEASED to enjoy again driving the FXO GTR car wearing knobbly tyres and having dirt drifting rally style fun on the Blackwood rally cross track!

and yes, the old times of the patch U "WRC" fun is BACK .. and yes; IT WORKS on patch Z too and ... it Is GREAT! :headbang:

i have noticed in some other threads, that anything saying about this "thing" was blacklisted by forum moderators for certainly a valid reason, so i won't say anything more as of where i have found it. so i just want to express the freedom to enjoy a product the way i like and for which i have paid for ...

"Give us knobbly tires on GTR cars " - DONE!
Where's the link??? :P
#47 - Byku
OMG! THERE INDEED IS ONE! I've got it ^^.
where's it?

/me wants the link
#49 - Byku
Trust me, through Google You will find it ;3.
Perhaps a little help???

FXO GTR (4WD): knobbly tyres mod?
(57 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG