The online racing simulator
Dark Planets
(11 posts, started )
Dark Planets
Dark Planets Ltd
hi just woundering if any one has had trouble buying the logitect ffp from these people, I/E WITH THE TRANSACTION PROCESS COZ IM HAVING TROUBLE AT THE MO WITH THEM!
No, no trouble at all, I am pretty sure a few people have brought the same from them and had no trouble.

Exactly what problem are you having?, also why the need for the BIG LETTERS.

A better place to start with problems would be to email/phone darkplanets themselves.

Dan,
ive done that but just being paranoid i thought id ask some one on here, Started to think maybe dark planet is a fraud, but they must not be, Dont feel to safe buying online, And the problem is the transaction has gone through but dark planet for some reason have not yet accepted the payment, which i found abit strange as i have bought stuff from ebuyer and have had no trouble with payment.
-
(thisnameistaken) DELETED by thisnameistaken
Thats want they said, well the address i gave them was slightly different to the adres on my bank statements, ive never had problems before, hopefully it will get sorted. Thanks for your help.
I wouldnt worry, they are a fine place to get stuff from.

Dan,
I bought my DFP from Dark Planets and they were brilliant. They actually seem to have real people who answer your e-mails within about 10 minutes.
Got the wheel in a day or two as well.
#7 - richy
i can understand the paranoia about buying online, its better to be safe than sorry. theres some pretty bad rumors going about with bogus companies and stuff. buying online is cheap, and its easy compared to hunting round the shops, but there is an element of risk there.
-
Quote from thisnameistaken :...Shopping online is actually safer than shopping anywhere else,....

Not if you have to pay first

Anyway online shopping is great if you got the right partners (shops)
#9 - richy
i dont think its the same kind of risk, not just stealing your card details. i mean, when you go into a shop, atleast you know that shop exists and you wont get your card out unless you are going to walk out with what you purchased in your hand. but there is more external risks to shopping like that which are not necissarily the companies fault such as crime or bad employees. they both have risk, so be careful with both. sounds like a good idea to me.

i felt much more secure walking into PC world and having them price match my wheel to ebuyer though.
-
Quote from colcob :Got the wheel in a day or two as well.

Yep, got my DFP a couple of weeks ago from there too, ordered at 3:40pm on a Thursday afternoon and it was delivered on Friday.
this risk of a faulty wheel is also very real, i just phoned PC world up and found a shop with stock and went straight there and swapped it in a few hours and had some pizza hut all you can eat deal too dont get that on the web.

Dark Planets
(11 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG