The online racing simulator
The LFS Jaffa Cake Challenge
(348 posts, started )
/ban tristancliffe 999 :P

Not all Canadians are polite, we just all live in igloos.
Quote from dawesdust_12 :Not all Canadians are polite, we just all live in igloos wearing Mountie costumes

Absolutely
Quote from xaotik :If there was any nation on Earth that could harbour people who'd appreciate it to the full extent it has to be Canada. I'll have to conduct some research by showing this to all my canadian friends - somehow, I'm certain my assumption will be verified.

That assumption doesn't have anything to do with poutine does it?

Quote from dawesdust_12 :
We just all live in igloos.

Especially you this week
Quote from tristancliffe :(did I spell it right?)

Yup. Next challenge will be to pronounce it too. :P

Quote from Ball Bearing Turbo : That assumption doesn't have anything to do with poutine does it?

Nah, all my canuck pals are in Alberta - Red Deer and Calgary.
News: I added an extention to my igloo, I now have enough room for a washroom, and a Living room! Cable TV
Quote from dawesdust_12 :News: I added an extention to my igloo, I now have enough room for a washroom, and a Living room! Cable TV

What did you do? Piss on the wall?
outside, but it got mighty cold.
He also uses his G25 for heat.... If he stops driving & thus generating heat, he will freeze and die.
Hence why I'm freezing. I STILL DON'T HAVE MY BLOODY G25.

gonna change ordering locale to NCIX.
Well, i know the comp is over, but i know have the supplies to beat Tristan!

1st pic - 60 cakes! 1 YARD of Jaffa's!

2nd pic - just to show you how long it is compared to my keyboard!
Attached images
100_1726.JPG
100_1727.JPG

I have one of those
Tube of sickness!

Must eat all at once *burp*
I got one of those too.
.....it goes on forever!
Attached images
jaffa_tower.jpg
my god ! its full of stars !
You're all noobs. You'll never beat me. And if you did I'm confident I could get another one in anyway. Muhahahahahahaha
You nutters are still going on at it? Dont you get sick from all those jaffa's.
Quote from xWolFx :You nutters are still going on at it? Dont you get sick from all those jaffa's.

...sick from to many jaffa cakes, I'm sorry but I don't understand what you mean!?
Dreaming of an orange Christmas?
mmm too many Jaffas?
Attached images
orange Christmas dream.jpg
This thread is 2 years old you know :rolleyes:
As the competition winner I retained the right to bump the thread with daft news stories. So there.
Quote from thisnameistaken :The Rules:

11) Please don't die.

EDIT: he did just five. Or dunno really, only the pathologist knows for sure if the attempt was legal
Quote from thisnameistaken :
10) If you do anything against the "spirit of the rules" I will declare you to be a movable aerodynamic device and your attempt will be void.

Eh.... Hehheh... do I have the right to laugh at this because I have not joined this forum early enough to spot it in time?
Quote from hyntty :Eh.... Hehheh... do I have the right to laugh at this because I have not joined this forum early enough to spot it in time?

No.

The LFS Jaffa Cake Challenge
(348 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG