The online racing simulator
Grand Turismo 4 Racing Wheel
ok i heard that this wheel comes with a USB addapter that plugs into the PS2 Controller port, is this true? im thinking about savine up and buying this wheel, but its 90 somthing dallars on Amazon, but hey dose any one have this wheel, what are the pros and Cons with this wheel?

What wheel would you recamend(cant spell that) for good drifting?

Thansk!

-sS
gran turismo 4 wheel? i believe thats the driving force PRO
the wheel is wonderful wtih 900 degrees, and if you connect it to the compter it can have any amount of degrees of rotation that u wish up to 900.
the wheel is compatible with both ps2 and pc, the pc just needs the wingman drivers ( www.wingmanteam.com I BELIEVE is the adress)
if your looking for good drifting, the wheel feels great to drift with, but you will have a hard time gettin use to if your new to drifting, you will need to learn to catch the rear of the car/ when to countersteer and etc, and with a wheel that turns this much, it does take time to get use to. but its well worth it
as for any more info, there are TONS of thread on the DFP, jsut look around onthese forums, or on forum.rscnet.org (where LFS old forums use to be)
yes the dfp works great with lfs... wow your name is skeet skeet

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG