The online racing simulator
DecalWareRacing Race Events
(56 posts, started )
fedback
It was a good race even though we scraped the safety car thing, Cant believe it half way through my dad decides to fix the Internet!!! sorry guys
review of race 04-08-2008
review:

First off i want to start to say tnx for all the fun tonight it was a good and clean race

The race startet a little bumpy whit 3 restarts in a row!

One thing the DwR team have to do BEFORE race is to practice and sort out the safety car its a good idea if it works :P

But when the race got startet it was a allmost cleane race some bumps and pushes in the first corners but dont tink the result woud have been so difrence.

The 2 Race was cleaner and startet whit no restarts but in this round i spun out in the first corner tnx to DwR moper or whats his name is (You are forgiven by the way ).

and no serius crashes in none of the races so tnx for the fun and we hope it comes more gtr Races from DWR

And congrats to the to winners, Cant remeber how won the first but congrats to Kolt how won the 2.

AND REMEBER TO Check Fule amount under race (i didnt and stopped in the last round )

have a good night

Regards

Alias K.Brusveen
(Alias will allways be infront of you :P)
I have plans to get the SC back am going talk to the other safety car driver later.

Also guys time to post feedback on the event.
Final Standings
Ok guys... first of all thanks for turning up tonight !

was a great show of racers.. so well done !

here i have the official points...

Please Remember the below points system

"1st = 10 points"
2nd = 8 points

3rd = 6 points
4th = 5 points
5th = 4 points
6th = 3 points
7th = 2 points
8th = 1 point
9th to Last = 0 points

"Fastes Lap + 2 points"
Pole Position + 1 point
Highest Climber + 1 point

Attached images
race1.jpg
race2.jpg
Final Standing.jpg
Now here is my feedback ;-)

All in all very good organized race. In my opinion the practice is a little bit too long. But that´s no serious problem. So no big deal.

The satety car thing is a fact that should be worked on.

Just let the cars start from the starting line. Think should be no problem...

And wanted to say sorry, that I didn´t race the 2nd race. Girlfriend wanted to go out. Even during first race she was standing behind me saying " drive faster, I wanna go".
And then came hell. My boxcrew started changing tyres.

BOXCREW....YOU ARE FIRED

send any written applications via pm please

DecalWareRacing Race Events
(56 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG