The online racing simulator
#1 - Dru
Pre-qualifying for round 1
Quick heads up.

There is only today left for round 1 pre-qualifying.

There is only 1.15 seconds between 1st and 32nd place.

http://www.conceptracing.net/babyr/live/round1.asp

For those of you who are outside the top 32 you only have this chance left to make the grid for Thursdays race.

Good Luck all.
well, there are also reserve drivers listed, arent they... so i can't tell if im currently in or out
#3 - Dru
Quote from -NightFly- :well, there are also reserve drivers listed, arent they... so i can't tell if im currently in or out

not that I am aware m8 - only the 50 original drivers were given the password...
i saw today reserve drivers there also
(2 51 L.Gluscevic 1.18.31 0.35.40 1)
there might be a leak...

edit* also when i left a reserve driver T.Klingeleers joined in asking set for people...
(17 69 T.Klingeleers 1.18.99 0.35.71 60)
#5 - Dru
as far as i'm away - not all the 50 confirmed their entry and some 'officially dropped' out - meaning that some reserves were promoted - Bean0 will corrdct me on that or confirm it....

... i'm sure there is no leak
#6 - sokke
If I have understood it right, reserves can't get their names to this list no matter how many laps or what kind of time they do.
Quote from -NightFly- :i saw today reserve drivers there also
(2 51 L.Gluscevic 1.18.31 0.35.40 1)
there might be a leak...

edit* also when i left a reserve driver T.Klingeleers joined in asking set for people...
(17 69 T.Klingeleers 1.18.99 0.35.71 60)

so far i know , did bean0 get a pm from 2 ppls that they cant make the race , so he gave the spot to some one else
#8 - J@tko
I can't make the race, so even if I had qualified I wouldnt be there

GL all, especially joe! - he needs it!
#9 - Bean0
The original 50 entrants were the only people provided with the pass for the prequalification server.

A couple dropped out and let me know, so I offered their places to the reserves, starting in the order in which they signed up.

You should not be concerned with who is in the timings list, but with your position
Indeed I was at the reserve list at first (I'm #69), but got a message from Bean0 that someone dropped out and I could still compete.
HOLY CRAP... I've just been pushed down from 23rd to 30th in one day :weeping:
I'm down to 16th from 12th

Come on Dan get that time down!!
erm aj its already finished
i was cutting it extremly tight but as dan is second reserve as such (although im not sure if sam will be busy) he still has a chance, then were going to miss rounds 2 and 3 as we will be in cyprus but may get to an internet cafe and watch the race as s06 via lfs remote
I couldn't make the qualify, but if there is free space left for me, then I can enter the race ugh?
Quote from Kristjan.J :I couldn't make the qualify, but if there is free space left for me, then I can enter the race ugh?

You have a very slight chance, yes.
Depends how many of the top 32 cannot make the race.

Prequalification Results are available here.
It was certainly bloody tight, had visions of being bumped into the red band!!!.

If you can't get in Kristjan, I'll try and get some good points for A-E-R
Go psymonfumi!!
thanks for clearing this up dru, i was a bit rushy there...good luck to all competitiors (especially to me :tilt

may the speed be with you
#21 - Dru
Quote from Psymonhilly :ROFL thanks Burnie I have a fan base

lol

its ok to have a fan base - as long as they don't keep you up the night before the race partying too hard
Just seen the times.

PHEW!
A very different field to last year....... much faster times overall.... going to be a very close season I think.......
Quote from StableX :A very different field to last year....... much faster times overall.... going to be a very close season I think.......

I think so as well, it should be great.
The change to the UFR CoG should help prevent as many rolls, and also allow for closer racing
#25 - Dru

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG