The online racing simulator
in game messages
(9 posts, started )
in game messages
every time i try to send a message in every server it tells me that i need admin rights. what do i do? i want to talk to people
Press ' T '
ROFL!
what do you press to talk?
Your pressing / to talk not T. When you press / this is a kind of console command, such as /kick mcintyrej. If you try and talk using this then /hello is reported as a console command and to use console commands you must have admin on the server.

Just press T.
Dont confuse him people.
@OP press t and write your message.
Pressing / will allow you to do server commands etc, this is for admins of the server. You could also do the / to get up some stats. For example write /w pb to see your best laptime on that track with that car, or write /w tl to see how many laps you have done in LFS in total

T is to talk, by pressing CTRL you can get up some chat commands awell, like changing collors, letters etc.

Hope this helps.
Pressing / means that it is console command, like: /ban bananadude123 . Theses are used by admins.

You can also do various other things with / , for example checking your stats.
/w pb shows you your track record on car which you are currently driving.

Few other commands:

/w laps - shows you how many laps you have done on that current track with your current car

/w tl - shows your total laps.

/w wr - shows track record for track and car your currently driving.

/me *insert text here* - example: /me likes LFS comes up on screen like that: /*yourname* likes LFS.

Also press CTRL while text box is up, so you can choose different colors and letters.
wow thanks for all the replies, i was pressing / as you guessed but now i can finally talk thanks for the help

in game messages
(9 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG