The online racing simulator
Graphics issues
(10 posts, started )
Graphics issues
Hello, I have just started playing LFS. It's just the best driving game in the world, so realistic.

Anyway my problem is this, I start the game up from my logitech profiler I then go into a single player race on my own. To begin with the game is running great, but then for some reason when I select the same car and track again all of the textures and graphics on the screen are crossing over with one another. And then when I accelerate the game seems very jerky and the gameplay is not as smooth as it could be.

Please help. Thankyou.
Computer specs?

3 things it can be.

1. Your driver isn't compatible with the game.

2. You have something setup wrong in your computer such as the wrong driver, or video settings.

3. It could be a hardware related issue. Like the 8 series G-Force had with the Unreal-2 Engine.
Graphics issues
Thank you very much for your help, it has been fully appreciated.
If you didn't fix it.

It could be your windows or maybe a bad load of LFS?
Graphics issues
My computer is getting quite old now so maybe that is the reason why the game's graphics are not as good as they could be. I was thinking of bying a new graphics card, do you think that will make any difference?

Thanks for you help.
What Graphaics card do you have now?
Did you try another graphic driver?
#7 - wien
Quote from Stefani24 :What Graphaics card do you have now?

And even more importantly, what processor is it paired with? LFS can be very processor intensive, so a new graphics card may not help if your processor is very slow.
Graphics issues
Ok, thanks everyone for your advice. I was woundering, what is the best graphics card to have for lfs? Thanks.
Quote from D1GP08 :Ok, thanks everyone for your advice. I was woundering, what is the best graphics card to have for lfs? Thanks.

Having a good graphics card isn't going to help you UNLESS you post your EXISTING computer specifications. If you have an AGP card it won't help if you buy a PCI-E card. To find your computer specifications, go to the start menu and find the icon called "run". Post a cropped picture of the first and third tabs ('system' and 'display')

PS. If you don't know, AGP is a type of port that older graphics cards use. All new cards use the PCI-E port, and they aren't interchangeable.
fixed now

I can't find the words to say how late this response is, I am very sorry XD

Got an SR20DET in my XRT now so I am good to go

Graphics issues
(10 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG