The online racing simulator
??? unknown cars ???
(9 posts, started )
??? unknown cars ???
on lfs when i connect to the master server i say i do not want privert servers and yet some come up and when i go to connect it said that the cars do not match host cars is there a tweak or somthing going around that i just dont know about
Yeah, many people probably use LFSTweak
#3 - Si_Si
Can you use tweak online? Or even Meckanik?
Only if the host uses the same presets as you do.
Actually I find that very unfortunate, because now all those cheap demo racers have an almost unlimited set of new cars to play with. IMO it wasn't exactly clever to make it accessible for demo users... but that's the devs decision.
When I was a demo racer, i used S1 LFSTweak too, but it was such boring thing - odd looking 1500HP Gti.... no, nothing can substitute REAL S2 cars
Quote from AndroidXP :Actually I find that very unfortunate, because now all those cheap demo racers have an almost unlimited set of new cars to play with. IMO it wasn't exactly clever to make it accessible for demo users... but that's the devs decision.

What did the devs have to do with that? That was Fonnybone's decision (or rather, lack of action to prevent it) and he has said he's not keen on the idea. Perhaps later versions will perform some check for an S2 license.
Well, "their decision" as in "they allow it". I just reread my post and it sounds like I said the devs decided to release it, but that wasn't what I meant

What I wanted to say is that their lack of action obvioulsy means that they don't mind it too much. Could be because a new patch, which is very likely incompatible with LFSTweak, is going to come out soon anyways.
Quote from Bob Smith :What did the devs have to do with that?

The devs had lots to do with it.

They left the demo content unlocked and pretty easy (according to fonny) to edit, and made it harder to alter the licensed stuff. Which is a bit backwards if you ask me.

??? unknown cars ???
(9 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG