The online racing simulator
license s2
(7 posts, started )
license s2
i buy a license "ex:s2 and s1" i and my brother can use a license our 1 can use.

sorry my englesh.
Okay what excatly du u mean
Quote from cRash90 :i buy a license "ex:s2 and s1" i and my brother can use a license our 1 can use.

sorry my englesh.

IIRC two people cannot share one account. So if you do buy s2 AND s1, then you can use s2, and your brother can play s1, as long as you have seperate accounts.

I think thats what you mean...
I don't think there is anything against people sharing an account on the same computer, hence the different player profiles.

It's when people in two different households are sharing an account that it breaches the EULA.
Quote from keiran :I don't think there is anything against people sharing an account on the same computer, hence the different player profiles.

It's when people in two different households are sharing an account that it breaches the EULA.

hmm, well either way it causes a lot of hassle when one person breaks a rule and is banned, and the other one tries to connect and realizes he is banned,too, for doing nothing wrong.
#7 - Ziil
As I recall you can have LFS unlocked on multiple PCs and you can play on LAN but only 1 of the PCs can play S2 online or something like that

license s2
(7 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG