The online racing simulator
Change of tail lights on XR GT
Is there a way, to change tail lights on XRG, i want to put Nissan 200sx tail lights??? If there is, can u post some lights for me??
You can edit the .dds files for that car. Somebody post a link for a tutorial for this guy or something?
i have tried to edit, but one part of lights is gray...i had a problem with that, and i didnt know how to solve it. So if some1 can make it, can u please post it here.
Quote from Banana_Man :i have tried to edit, but one part of lights is gray...i had a problem with that, and i didnt know how to solve it. So if some1 can make it, can u please post it here.

*grey.. What part? Reverse lights? post a scrnshot
do u want to I post a skin or screenshot??? If u do want that i will post it.
Quote from Banana_Man :do u want to I post a skin or screenshot??? If u do want that i will post it.

If you make the rear lights on the skin,then they will not appear...

But please post a screenshot of the "grey part"
i will post it...but in a day or two, 'cause i wont be around.
i lied, posting right now here's a dds file also, if some1 can fix the problem, it will be very generous of him.
Attached images
XRG_taillights modding.JPG
Attached files
XR_Interior1.dds - 341.5 KB - 266 views
bump...
can som1 post tutoriol
i know i have asked for just taillights, but i found something on lfsdrift.net, and i wanna know, can a car (XRG) look like this???
Attached images
2_24_05_08_5_49_27.png
Quote from Banana_Man :i lied, posting right now here's a dds file also, if some1 can fix the problem, it will be very generous of him.

Its because the background you put behind the lights is grey, but because those light's don't completely cover the area of the lights on the car, part of the background is showing on the lights.
lol that pictures pretty old some guy did make car look like RPS13 but its was teh modz
But it sure looks very nice though, i wish i have that mod...
if i put the dds file from lets say a patch y interior into patch z would it work?? for the xrt,xfg?
Quote from Banana_Man :edited like, photoshop?

looks more like edited using something like 3d studio or others like it.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG