The online racing simulator
Need FBM Skin, March Leyton House
(10 posts, started )
Have you tried to make it, can't be to hard.
#3 - Dru
LOL

I stated to make this skin a few weeks back for the FO8

so - i'll see what i can dig out if i get time for it.... (please bear in mind that I'm quite busy at the moment)
I will do this.

btw, do you have the logo or the font for it dru?
#5 - Dru
Jonaz - I just make them myself

Well,

What i thought I had - I didn't - so rather than let you down on the skin - i made it all again

The years of the cars you have posted vary and Leyton House did typically change their sponser SEVERAL times per season etc (due to being cash strapped)

Anyhow... hope you like what I have done the skins i do are basic - not as good as the real pros around here

I've done it with the number 15, but could make 16 if you like - just let me know.

Please see medley picture of the skin in action and also attached are the low and hig res versions.

If you need any help understanding what to do with the skins - just ask ok?

Cheers,

Dru.
Attached images
leyton medley.jpg
FBM_Leyton.jpg
FBM_Leyton_1024.jpg
Quote from Dru :Jonaz - I just make them myself

Well,

What i thought I had - I didn't - so rather than let you down on the skin - i made it all again

The years of the cars you have posted vary and Leyton House did typically change their sponser SEVERAL times per season etc (due to being cash strapped)

Anyhow... hope you like what I have done the skins i do are basic - not as good as the real pros around here

I've done it with the number 15, but could make 16 if you like - just let me know.

Please see medley picture of the skin in action and also attached are the low and hig res versions.

Cheers,

Dru.

Alright dru. Lars, I wont do the skin now because it's already done and that version Dru did is anything else than bad
ABSOLUTLY BRILLIANT!!!!
Appreciate this LOADS!!!!
If u can, let me know how to make skins!?
Regards,
Lasse
#8 - Dru
Quote from lars.se :ABSOLUTLY BRILLIANT!!!!
Appreciate this LOADS!!!!
If u can, let me know how to make skins!?
Regards,
Lasse

i'm glad you liked it.

With any skin - go and get a prokit - these are available from masterskinners

then you get your reference material and go about making it
Quote from Dru :Jonaz - I just make them myself

Well,

Cheers,

Dru.

Hi Dru,

Could I ask you to make two skins Leyton House, one with #9 and another with #21 ???
Only if it's not a problem.
Thanks, the skin is absolutly brilliant

Let me know if u can?

Regards,
Lars
#10 - Dru
Quote from lars.se :Hi Dru,

Could I ask you to make two skins Leyton House, one with #9 and another with #21 ???
Only if it's not a problem.
Thanks, the skin is absolutly brilliant

Let me know if u can?

Regards,
Lars

Its done - you have a private message with the 9 ans 21 attached in both 2048 and 1024 versions

(10 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG