The online racing simulator
New XFG Interior, First Time!!!
(17 posts, started )
Hey Everyone, Ive been working on dds files for a while and Came up with this little Beauty....Hope you all like it...!!!
Attached images
XFG interior 1.jpg
Attached files
New XFG Civic Look!.zip - 683.5 KB - 492 views
#2 - popsy
u have done nothing but put chatsy colours over top of the original texture. imo no hard work had gone into it and i think it shows. sorry.
???? Like i said, its my first time, and no I put a new Cd player in it, Believe me, Ill get better you just wait, But for all those people out there who have been wanting a different looking interior and cant change the dds, this is here... Geeeezzz

Pls if no one has anything nice to say then dont say it ahh.
#4 - popsy
what i said where nice things. constuctive critisism. not everyone is going to like the things u make. and for thos who dont, they will say things that can help u improve. to tell ppl not to say anything unless is nice, imo its stupid.
I don't care if it's not the prettiest, because your trying unlike others, and I believe you can only get better
For first time look great
Don`t stop
It looks toy..
My eyes are bleddinggggnnnnnnnn11!!!
Sorry guys but I disagree (Spelling please?) . I seem to really like this interior and will look so much better than my peice of junk I came up with. Good job for a first time Hope to see more from you.

~Sp33d
Black interiors sucks in LFS because what I see is....nothing......so I don't even need it if I can't see it. And these colored Punto buttons... Buttons under the wheel are at the default grey texture...
Not all black its carbon fiber
and I didnt see anything else that was default, Like said this is my first time!
Im Confused??? He Changed the color of the Dashboard and his is better??????

You know what, I try and make something cool and have gotten why to much shit about it, You can have this thread...
Quote from DK_USA :Im Confused??? He Changed the color of the Dashboard and his is better??????

You know what, I try and make something cool and have gotten why to much shit about it, You can have this thread...

Don't stop! Just keep practising!

I kinda liked it, don't let the haters get you down
Quote from DK_USA :Im Confused??? He Changed the color of the Dashboard and his is better??????

You did good job, you just attached wrong colors and wrong textures imho.
Don't let us stop your working

It was not insultive sorry only my personal dislike of that shade of bleu but practice makes good so keep practicing dude and youl be a fine interior maker some day

(17 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG